To All Haunted Woods Supporters

me me me!! I'm supporting HW and supporting it all the way!!

Haunted Woods for top 4! (hoping for KI, RI, LD and HW)

For the Altador Cup counters you can go here. You'll have to put it as an image in your signature and update it yourself. Check out the other pages there, good stuff :)

I don't what happened yesterday, but lets at least try our best not only at YYB but also SS and MSN ok? Go Haunted Woods!!

:crying: Sorry, HW Supporters, looks like KI did it again. I hope you all will not give up. (Hey Philip, how did you play all day without rest?)

Thanks and now im rank 9. I didnt i woke up at about 11:00 played about 100 games of MSN Played call of duty 4 for awhile. Played 10 games of Yooyu ball played some more games of MSN and by 12:00 i went to bed with 70 points. I only really played for was 5 hours still saying MSN is the best way to get points. K we all have to try to place in the top 4 for the finals so come on and lets do it.(Bronze really looks good for a trophie.)

7669.gif

Hey lets don't get upset by the results yesterday, I believe the tough matches are almost over so lets not give up our chance of winning more points...

yes but MSN doesnt get boring so ya yooyu ball gets more points but gets boring after awhile. Well i already got 70 points today but still playing as today and tomorrow are my last days playing so i gotta play alot.

What do you mean 'last days'? o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts are at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

well i acheived rank 10 and today is my last day playing for the altador cup but i will still play neopets and now everyday we will post our current stats each day to see what we accomplished yesterday i got 1145 wins on MSN and 25 wins on yooyu ball.

7669.gif

For HW supporters, don't give up hope yet, lets fight all the way to the end and lets hope that we can at least get a good standings at the end of the cup...