I was just wondering

hashbrown1111

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Content Staff Applications’ to ‘Random Chit Chat’.

Ok, I admit, I'm dumb and I have to ask - what's a MMORPG?? o_O

I'm guessing the RPG is for Role Playing Game though?

Well personally, I don't play many games. No one particular reason really. I have my moments where I do enjoy sitting playing some games online or on the PS2, but generally I don't play online as I don't know the trusted sites, I'm not paying/can't pay for any of those that require payment, etc.

Guest Levy

MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

Examples: World of Warcraft, Runescape, Guild Wars, and Ragnarok Online.

I play Runescape occasionally. And I got Guild Wars, I've just been neglecting it recently.

i don't do anything like that, but i do play video games on my PS2 and gameboy advanced.

Wargames looks to be outside my usual type of game, but it might be interesting.

I've played WoW for over 3 years now. I still enjoy it, but I'm also fortunate enough have a good social network there of long-time online friends and RL friends. I probably would have burned out otherwise.

Conan looks interesting, but I'm waiting for more content development. I hear that it's great and immersive up until level 20, but that the content and voiceovers and such is very sparse after that. We'll see.

I've tried a handful of MMORPGs, but nothing else has really caught my attention. I wanted to try Pirates of the Burning Seas, but I never could get the beta to work. :/

Wargames looks to be outside my usual type of game, but it might be interesting.

I've played WoW for over 3 years now. I still enjoy it, but I'm also fortunate enough have a good social network there of long-time online friends and RL friends. I probably would have burned out otherwise.

Conan looks interesting, but I'm waiting for more content development. I hear that it's great and immersive up until level 20, but that the content and voiceovers and such is very sparse after that. We'll see.

I've tried a handful of MMORPGs, but nothing else has really caught my attention. I wanted to try Pirates of the Burning Seas, but I never could get the beta to work. :/

I play Vampires! The Dark Alleyway. It's not like Bloodlines: The Masquerade, but it is one heck of an MMORPG. You can join clans, get powers, go on quests, and rob/bite every living or undead thing you see. Btw, there are Vampire Hunters in this game, so that "human" may be a Hunter.

MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

Examples: World of Warcraft, Runescape, Guild Wars, and Ragnarok Online.

I play Runescape occasionally. And I got Guild Wars, I've just been neglecting it recently.

Ah ok, thanks :thumbsup:

Well no, I definitely haven't played any of them.

Some of them do seem interesting - especially if there's a lot to do but I've always been under the impression that you have to pay for them, do you?

Ah ok, thanks :thumbsup:

Well no, I definitely haven't played any of them.

Some of them do seem interesting - especially if there's a lot to do but I've always been under the impression that you have to pay for them, do you?

Some require you to pay, others might not.

Anyone into zombies would like this one, I just found it a few weeks ago, but it's fun.

I also LOVE to play Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, usually just shortened to ET. ET is free to download and play, and you only need a computer with about 2001 technology to run it, so anything new will work. The ip adress to the server I go on is 208.100.20.32:27960 If you go on, I'm usually under the name allagor and now sometimes Raxen.

Uhmm i have played SWG, AoC and WoW of MMORPG's.

I have also played some shooting games, like BF2, Joint Ops and Rvs.

Though im a bit busy with neopets so havent played those games in a while now.

I just got "Devil May Cry 4" for the PC since I don't have the funds for PS3 or Wii. Can anyone tell me if it's easier playing it with a keyboard or controller? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.