Frozen

Clouddark

Okay so i'm updating prices on my shop, suddenly I'm logged out, I go to log back in, and I'm greeted with this:

"This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This (possibly previously inactive) account was being accessed by someone other than the original creator due to its easily guessable password.

If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Remember to read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly."

This was not my main account no, but an account I used to play as a child, I had it for 6 years.

And it was frozen. Not because I was multiaccounting or something. Because TNT didn't like my password enough.

And it was a hard password trust me, I forgot it a few days ago and now only remembered it today.

Aaaand I just realised this is in the wrong forum, could someone move it for me. Thanks.

Topic moved for you. :) That kinds stinks, but maybe it was for having a shop on your side account and "making neopoints" then on a side? Depending on what you were using the shop for, that could be the reason. :( Lucky your main wasn't iced though.

Topic moved for you. :) That kinds stinks, but maybe it was for having a shop on your side account and "making neopoints" then on a side? Depending on what you were using the shop for, that could be the reason. :( Lucky your main wasn't iced though.

Thanks and, I was using the shop to get rid of some of the stuff I found way back in my SDB.

But I'd understand if they came out and said "you were doing that wrong" but the frozen report was as if someone accessed my account because I had a faulty password. Also, who really bans for that, thats like saying "Hey some guys ripped your account of everything it had, oh by the way your banned now."

My main actually just got iced like 3 minutes ago as well. Neopets is having an icing spree for fun I guess.

Man this just makes me not want to play Neopets at all anymore, even though my main is fine... and the fact my 6 year old had all my money.

Oh well, I guess we'll move on to something new. Known as Diablo 2.

Rhymed :D

P.S. I forget if posting in a topic thats on the second page is against the rules or something.