Altador plot

AnNa`meh

ok, so I followed the steps in the TDN Altador Plot solutions, but I can't seem to pass the PUnch club thingy :|

the TDN guide says:

You need to click all of the bowls of punch until you can click on the Goblet in the middle. You may have to do different combinations if it doesn't work correctly at first.

but it just doesn't seem to work :( I've tried clicking on a bowls one at a time, I've tried to click multiple times... and tried all the solutions in the Guide ... but it's still not working :((

can anyone help me please? tips about how I can find out the right solution or something... anything :(

edit: sorry for posting this in the TDN boards instead the Neopets Discussions one T_T

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Site Feedback, Bugs and Help’ to ‘Altador Plot’.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, what you need to do is try one combination at a time, checking the goblet to see if it's become clickable in between each combination. :yes: It's best to list out all the possible combinations and cross each one out as you try it - or better still, I'll list out all the possible combinations below and you can copy them down.

The combos are in the format: 1 = click on 1st bowl, 2 = click on 2nd bowl, 3 = click on 3rd bowl

111 (and check the goblet)

Good luck! :D

• 4 months later...

i'm having the same problem i have tried all the combanations at least 3 times each and i still havnt gotten it,

can some one help :guiltysmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

Make sure you're checking the goblet in between each combination (wait for the page to reload after clicking each bowl). You could also try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps. :)

• 2 months later...

I think I may have found something to this though I'm still looking into it.

No matter what time it is and what entrance (place the grall is in) I use the url code for the cup numbers stays the same. I did it by accident at first i was in at eleven something and cut and paste the three pieces in to word to check if they would work the same tomorrow and it changes to midnight and i found even though the beginning of the pattern was different, probably because it was in a different place in the Colosseum. The url part for the numbers stayed the same when i checked over them. i even repeated the same numbers to check if they were exact they were before the hour changed.

I don't know if it different for everyone but for me i got these for bowl codes

the first bowl is fb6cf628e0c216a5a4ebd18da9af5e0e

the second bowl is 0d127e2566314ee884b5d1a119e41d31

and the third bowl is 00af937f1fe1fa46c946fea346acdf2f

I found i could create the click pattern from the first page when you first enter the punch club by pasting the bowl order as:

{&punch1}(bowl code){&punch2}(bowl code){&punch3}(bowl code)

I've only tried four possible patterns so far so i haven't found how to click the cup thing but this might help it.

Can someone test this out to see if they have the same bowl codes it would be nice to figure this out.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.