how long does it take to get the parental permission to neopets.

I am still waiting.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i know what you mean OVER 6 MONTHS AGO i sent one in and stilli have no answer!!!! :devil: :grrr: :grrr:

That's interesting. When I sent mine with my old account a couple years ago, they repsponded in about 3 days.

I would make sure you filled everything out correctly and send it again.

Just like Zac stated, make sure everything is there. And make sure to check your e-mail thoroughly too in case you find anything in there. Even the spam folder.

Years ago, it only took a day or so for me.

I wouldn't know as I was 13 when I joined, but generally it takes a few days to 3 weeks to get back to you, depending on where you live and if you sent it by mail or fax. Also, if something's not filled out properly it's probably just thrown away. If you still have a copy look over it and be sure there's nothing wrong with it.

It has to do with a cirtan law... I've totally forgotten what it's called, but every website has to have perental permission to give users younger than 13 full acess.

• 8 months later...