Comments.

Trig

Hey...How do I leave comments on someones profile? I can't figure it out. :( XD

I haven't actually done it myself, but I just clicked on your profile to see and on the right of the screen is a box that says "comments" (and shows what comments you already have) and then just below that is a "Add comment" option.

So it should be easy enough - click on the person of your choice, you're taken to their profile, on the right is a "comments" and then "add comment" box - click on "add comment" and you should be able to just type your message then.

Hope that works! :)

Oh, and I think people have the choice to not allow any comments or at least they check the comment themselves first before allowing it to show on their page.

Just confirming - there is a way for people to set up their comments so that they don't display until they're approved (it's under the 'moderation' section), but you can't entirely disable profile comments. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.