Part 10-Collector

Pegasusatheart

I've done everything the plot guides, posts, and tips about part 10. But whenever I go to the shops and find the inflation and get the exact amount, when I get back, there are no items for that price. I'm really confused!!! I want to finish the plot already!!!! They show specific items on tdn plot guide. Do I have to get those specifically?? Can i buy it in users shops??? Please help!!!!!!!! o_O

Yes, you must get those items. No, they can not be bought from user shops. Are you sure you're changing your NP between every shop? Have you tried refreshing?

• 2 weeks later...

Weird thing!

Step 1: Go check the inflation rate

Step 2: Deposit all your neopoint but (inflation rate)*100 - ex.: if the inflation is 3.99 you should only carry with you 399 np

Step 3: Go to the shop again

Step 4: If a shop doesn't have the item, adjust your neopoints again and go to other shop.

This have to work... It's the right thing to do... If they don't appear, just stay calm and continue doing this. The item will appear, sooner or later

Also, the items you're looking for may not necessarily turn up in the first shop you try - jump between the shops (keeping in mind that each shop has a different inflation rate) and you should find one eventually. :yes:

thanks soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the scales!!!!!!! luv u all!!!! (ok, not really in that way, but still...)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.