Hmmph

m3l3ana

So I just finished reading Voyager by Diana Gabaldon cause my mum told me to read it. Last night after I finished it I found out that it is a series of 6 books and Voyager is the 3rd :grrr: I am so angry!!! I hate reading books out of sequence and now I have to go buy the other five books :@ Not only that, but I want all the books in hardcover (collector) and I can't find them :(

Nah I want to buy the series, I collect books, but I guess I might just have to settle for soft covers!

I hate it too!!! It wasn't on the cover but it did say "An Epic Historiacal Novel Following on from the Bestselling Dragonfly in Amber" on the back :S Then again I didn't read the back :(

Ah I hate that!

I got a couple of books recently by the same author and it wasn't clear at all from the cover which came first, but luckily I read them in the right order. However, I got another book by the same author and (I've finished it now) I don't really know how long after the other two books this was supposed to take place, and I'm not even sure if any of her other books are supposed to fit inbetween those first two I read and that latest one :(

However, I prefer the paper backs for those kind of books ^_^ Any sort of information book has to be hard cover though :D

I usually check the inside covers when getting a book to read so that I know if it's part of a series. :yes: I have no problem with reading a series out of sequence though. XD

ARGH!! I do. It didn't have it in the inside of the cover!! It had it at the end of the novel of the last two pages :grrr: Ohwell.. I am going to go buy the first one after work today!! YAY 20 mins to go :D