Freaky Factory Help?!?!?

pietime

I was playing Freaky Factory, just trying to make money, when suddenly around level 3 a HUGE (and I mean huge, it was like twice the size of the biggest regular blob) blob with a sleeping expression on it's face comes along, and the game plays some weird snoring/grunting noise. I was so puzzled, and it came by kind of fast, so I didn't get a screenshot. Out of curiosity I clicked it and it missed the vat and completely filled my mess meter. I've never seen anything about these on the Neopets help sites I go to and nothing came up when I tried googling it. I have NO idea what it is and I was wondering if anyone else has seen it?!?!?

Those blobs, and all the other ones with faces, are the mutated kind. You shouldn't click on them, because they are really bad, as you noticed. They do come by quite often for me, so you should get used to them.

There are a few other things that will pop up from time to time, like the Phantom Orange Shirt guy (out of a vat) and weird flower graphics (also out of a vat). They don't do anything if you click on them... it's just TNT and their 'jokes'. ^_^

the most exciting thing that's happened to me on that game is an Ashia came out of a vat