YYB Glitch

Lol. The bad thing is that he's one of your players. Now if it had been an AI player, that would have been both good andhilarious. Oh well, at least it's still hilarious to see.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Anything & Everything Neopets’ to ‘Altador Cup 2008’.

You can move your own players to each of the three sections of audience by clicking on it while none of your players are selected. If you hit space, which deselects all characters, and either click the middle, left, or right section of the audience, the nearest of your players will go there.

Interestingly enough, if you click the one area, and wait for him to finish moving, then click another area, a second player will move to the second area. You can actually move up to three of your players off the field. They can come back on, however, if you highlight them and try to move them again.

Apparently, when you have no player selected, and click, it will move the closest player to that location. The glitch plays on that targeting system.

XD That screenie just made my day! :laughingsmiley: *goes to try and duplicate*

Haha! Well, in practice, the slushie slinger girl was throwing slushies and one hit the yooyu. XD I have no idea how it happened(didn't screenie it :( ). All I know is that it was funny. That screenie is, too!:P