Guess whoes a newbie!

Micamone

Hi :D

I'm new, but very active. Love to play neopets, make graphics & reading. i don't care much for sports but i will watch baseball, and i LOVE rock climbing. however other than that, i don't know much about sports.

i like to watch the Sci-Fi Channel, Discovery Channel, Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon. my fav shows are Dr. Who, Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, Kim Possible, & Avatar: The Last Air Bender.

I'm 13, & i'm going to be a freshman next year. :graduated:

Just wondering if there is anyone else who shares those interests.

Hi :D

I'm new, but very active. Love to play neopets, make graphics & reading. i don't care much for sports but i will watch baseball, and i LOVE rock climbing. however other than that, i don't know much about sports.

i like to watch the Sci-Fi Channel, Discovery Channel, Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon. my fav shows are Dr. Who, Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, Kim Possible, & Avatar: The Last Air Bender.

I'm 13, & i'm going to be a freshman next year. :graduated:

Just wondering if there is anyone else who shares those interests.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post; use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi! I know your active, you were posting a lot last night. Rock climbing IS #1, most sports have too many rules :(

"i like to watch the Sci-Fi Channel, Discovery Channel, Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon." Sci-Fi channel rules, but they seem to be lacking airtime for Hercules: The Legendary Journeys :( :( :( Discovery channel is good, I like mythbusters because they blow stuff up >:) I haven't watched Disney for a while because I don't like most of their tv shows anymore........ and they also messed up pooh bear from his awesomeness in the original books, tigger used to be a druggie then too ;b Nickelodeon I will watch sometimes, I usually just watch it when they put their older shows on (rugrats, ren & stimpy, other old shows) but I will somtimes turn it on when Avatar: The Last Air Bender. is on, especially when there is a new one. "I'm 13, & i'm going to be a freshman next year. :graduated: " Going to be a freshman next year? But your Personal Info has Female set in it, wouldn't that make you a freshwoman? I was a freshman this last year, but I can't give you any other tips besides this (because I only went to the actual school building a little bit): If someone tries to beat you up, let them hit first because then they will be the one in trouble, next get the cheap shots (poke eyes, kick groin, pull ears) that way they will be on the floor crying like babies and still be the one in trouble because you would have used self defence >:)

Hi! I know your active, you were posting a lot last night. Rock climbing IS #1, most sports have too many rules :(

"i like to watch the Sci-Fi Channel, Discovery Channel, Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon." Sci-Fi channel rules, but they seem to be lacking airtime for Hercules: The Legendary Journeys :( :( :( Discovery channel is good, I like mythbusters because they blow stuff up >:) I haven't watched Disney for a while because I don't like most of their tv shows anymore........ and they also messed up pooh bear from his awesomeness in the original books, tigger used to be a druggie then too ;b Nickelodeon I will watch sometimes, I usually just watch it when they put their older shows on (rugrats, ren & stimpy, other old shows) but I will somtimes turn it on when Avatar: The Last Air Bender. is on, especially when there is a new one. "I'm 13, & i'm going to be a freshman next year. :graduated: " Going to be a freshman next year? But your Personal Info has Female set in it, wouldn't that make you a freshwoman? I was a freshman this last year, but I can't give you any other tips besides this (because I only went to the actual school building a little bit): If someone tries to beat you up, let them hit first because then they will be the one in trouble, next get the cheap shots (poke eyes, kick groin, pull ears) that way they will be on the floor crying like babies and still be the one in trouble because you would have used self defence >:)

yes, mythbusters does rock. blowing up things is lots of fun. yes, i agree that those old shows like Pooh Bear & Mickey Mouse are now not good anymore. i actually don't watch nick that much, just when i see something i like on, same with Disney. lol, yes i am a girl, so i guess 'freshwoman' would be correct. and i know not to start fights. in the words of marie:

kt_Disney_Aristocats_Kittens.JPGkt_Aristocat-Marie.JPG Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them!

Welcome to TDN! :D It's not often I see anybody else on this forum who enjoys documentaries. ^_^ We also seem to share a liking for Avatar as well. :yes:

Anyway, I've seen you around on the forums and you seem to have gotten to know quite a few of the members, so I guess I don't have to warn you about the high level of insanity. (: If you're ever hungry, go ahead and grab some cookies from the snack table on your left. Enjoy your stay!

yay! *eats cookies*

it's lots of fun here, and yes, i do realize the level of insanity, but it's fun.

Welcome! Avatar: The Last Airbender is my favorite animated show right now. Truly great in so many ways. Fantastic writing, living characters, great sound and music, and beautiful animation. Not enough shows of that high quality these days.

yay! *eats cookies*

it's lots of fun here, and yes, i do realize the level of insanity, but it's fun.

Realise that the cookie you ate could contain a mind control agent from DOOM, but I got a cure if they try to control you (It could be to make you do the chicken dance ;l )

Welcome! Avatar: The Last Airbender is my favorite animated show right now. Truly great in so many ways. Fantastic writing, living characters, great sound and music, and beautiful animation. Not enough shows of that high quality these days.
That's why I don't watch TV that much anymore. TV companies are just getting too lazy.

That's why I don't watch TV that much anymore. TV companies are just getting too lazy.

Same here. Battlestar Galactica, Avatar and... Well, I guess that's it, unless you count the random anime series I download here and there. Other than the occasional DVD rental, news, and PBS program, I don't really watch TV. I rarely even catch a movie unless I'm sure it's worth it. If someone recommends a new show, sometimes I'll try it out. It's just gotta be worth my time.

Sorry, don't mean to derail the thread.

I hope you enjoy yourself here!