Hoping to make some new friends :)

Christie

Hi ! I'm Christie. I've been meaning to join this site for a while and finally actually did. Yay! :) Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. I having been playing on neopets for over 3 years and love it! It's going to take me a little bit to figure out this site, lol but I've already played some games and uploaded a photo, so I'm getting there...

Hello and welcome Christie :) I'm Leanne b)

Personally I found this site a great help as I was on Neopets years ago but just couldn't get the hang of it. I re-joined about 6 months ago and thanks to TDN, I'm doing pretty good :D

Oh, and by the way, here's an umbrella *Hands one over* Trust me, you'll need it when certain other members come to welcome you with their pie canons...... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hi Christie! Remember to read the rules. Welcome to TDN Forums. Remember to not accept any food items. Cookies, in particular, have been known to have been tampered with by DOOM, and are especially dangerous. And I believe (actually, I hope) that the pie cannons were destroyed, so you can put that umbrella away. Just keep it nearby, just in case.

Psst, that post above needs to be at least 7 words. We don't want you the mods to get mad at you so early, do we?

Hi Christie! Remember to read the rules. Welcome to TDN Forums. Remember to not accept any food items. Cookies, in particular, have been known to have been tampered with by DOOM, and are especially dangerous. And I believe (actually, I hope) that the pie cannons were destroyed, so you can put that umbrella away. Just keep it nearby, just in case.

Psst, that post above needs to be at least 7 words. We don't want you the mods to get mad at you so early, do we?

But in fact that post has 9 words. Be careful with your counting! I for one found TDN by googling 'neopets cheats'. TDN was the first website right at the top so that was lucky finding this useful and fun site!

• 2 weeks later...

*official handshake* Welcome to TDN forums! :D Don't let the insanity bother you, it's pretty much the distinguishing characteristic of the forums here, and you'll soon get used to it - I'd still keep that umbrella close by though... really close by! *dodges pies* Anyway, if you're ever hungry we've laid out a special snack table over to your left, with plenty of delicious, tamper-proof foods - grab as much as you like! :yes: