Help again lol

YoSmiles

First, i need someone to watch my pets for like 3-4 weeks Rofl. you dont have to do the dailies.

also is an eo codestone worth the following? : A is for aisha, traversing the moon, kreludan recipes, orange grundo survival handbook, victory is ours, all about glasses, dark kyrii tales, and the quasalan royal history??

And im looking for petpets, map or lab pieces, paintbrushes, and neocola tokens...Whew! that took a long breath ^_^ o_O

Pet sitting is not allowed on Neopets. If someone is caught pet sitting both the "sitter" and the "sittee" (hehe) will get frozen.

As for the codestone, I'm not sure, but I think that it isn't worth it. A lot of those books sound familiar to me and I don't think they are worth a lot. Again, I'm not 100% sure. I suggest looking up each individual book on the TP or SW and add all of the prices together to find the approximate value.

• 2 weeks later...

Not only is it against the rules to have someone watch your pets for you, but it could very well lose you your pets and neopoints. :(

Go here:

http://www.neopets.com/neolodge.phtml

That's the Neolodge, as mentioned by Sassy_Eggs. For 5NP per night per pet you can have your pets fed and happy for up to 28 days. You can pay more if you want to, but mine stay perfectly happy and well-fed on the 5 NP option.