Hello Sunshine!

Hello TDN forum users! I'm just here to introduce myself and talk about me, me, me! I know, a little narcissistic, but what else are you going to do in an elevator speech? So, from the base floor to the 30th, here I go.

I'm daizy_gurl on neo, a six-year player, and an amateur image editor/html/css hobbyist. My passions, however, are in teaching. I'm almost 30, and I'm working on my Masters Degree in Teaching. In my spare time, I enjoy playing on Neopets, writing about Neoquest, and playing with Jazzy, my adorable pug. Oh, I just heard the elevator bell, so that must be my stop.

I can't wait to meet some of you guys and get to know my way around. Hope to be hearing from some of you soon!

Daizy

Hello Lady Sussudio,

Thank you for the kind welcome! And yes, my Jazzy is my world.:) St. Bernards are beautiful dogs, but they are way too large to share a bed with me! Jazzy is only 18 lbs., but she can take up her half of the bed easily because she's always bringing her "goodies" to bed with us. *LOL*

It was nice to meet you!

Daizy

Welcome to The Daily Neopets community forums Daizy! :D Interestingly, it seems that we both share amateur (really amateur in my case) image editing as a hobby. XD In any case, I'm sure you'll have a good time on these forums, as most of the members here are very polite and helpful (not like on the Neoboards! :sick01: ). Just keep in mind that insanity is pretty much normal round here, but don't worry - you soon get used to it. :yes: If you're hungry, go ahead and grab some cookies/brownies from the table on your left - they're delicious!

(and yes, I do know this is a bit late :P )

Oh, thanks so much for the brownies! I'll pass the cookies; I am watching my weight, ya know!:) Seems like I'm starving all the time! Hmmm...got any milk?:D Just kidding!

Thank you, though, seriously. It's always great to be welcome somewhere! Better late than never, eh?

Daizy