Neopets & Pokemon

tempdisplay

So I saw r_k_chic47 post on Neopets resemblances to animals, they also look like some Pokemon. Here they are:

Wocky=Eevee

Kacheek=Pikachu

Okay I'm stumped REALLY right now, I did do a bigger list on Neopets Boards but that was ages ago, but I'll add more and I would like your opinion too. Thanks ;)

-----------------------

BlueandPets3.jpg

While some do look like Pokemon, I highly dount it is intentional. A law suit is the last thing that TNT wants to happen. Lawyerbot is living (Well, sort of) proof of that.

Also, Neopets seems to have a bit of negativity towards Pokemon. Hence, the Pikachu that is inside the Book of Evil's monster's mouth.

xDDDD I've never noticed that! (For reference, that page is located here, and you must hover over the book with your cursor.)

I guess some kind of are modeled after Pokemon. However, since some Pokemon are modeled after animals, it makes a hypothetical loop. :P If that made sense....

Also, Neopets seems to have a bit of negativity towards Pokemon. Hence, the Pikachu that is inside the Book of Evil's monster's mouth.

whoa your right o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... yes, there is a resemblance, although I don't think it's quite close enough for a lawsuit (that would be amusing though XD ).

And I love the Book of Evil graphic. :devil:

I've always thought they were kinda similar, but Pokemon is still very different. I think Neopet petpets resemble Pokemon more than the Neopets.

I used to watch Pokemon on TV and collect the cards too. But after they changed it with the new characters I stopped watching it. I miss the old Pokemon :(. Those were good times.