Which AC game is your LEAST favourite game?

MariaWB

Least Favourite Game  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which AC game is your LEAST favourite?

• Yooyu Ball
    • Slushie Slinger
    • Make Some Noise!

Which game is your love-to-hate?

Personally, I loooooooooaaaaathe Slushie Slinger! It's a slow game that just takes too long! MSN isover quickly, and YYB, well, I wouldn't play the game out of season, but you kind of have to play it right now, so.. No reason to admit to my hate of that game =)

I'm like you, I don't like SS XD I play it once a day just to say that-I-played-it-today but I don't like it.

MSN is funny but I quickly have some pain to my hand so...

I play YYB very much, I'm sometimes bored but this game gives more points.

I have't had any pain in my arms or hands from MSN before late yesterday, and, having experience from the ¤%"¤#&%¤"%¤&%"¤#&%"¤#%& coding part of RoS, I know what to do *LoL* I nearly got a rather bad case of carpal tunnel from RoS so I'm good at remembering to stretch both fingers, hands, arms and shoulders and also to shift my position between games. At least it's over quickly =)

I know I should play more YYB to earn more point, but it's just such a duuuuuuuuuuumb booooooooooooring game *whimper* no matter how hard I verbally beat myself, I just can't find the willpower to do it.. Meh :P *L*

I think it's a universal fact everyone loathes slushie slinger, except for maybe the occasional quirky anomaly :P I don't like it because it takes too long and I lose focus. However I try to play it at least 5 times over the course of the day because no one else plays it much either, so I like tricking myself into thinking I've made a big contribution :P

YYB takes three non-pausable minutes, but for some reason time passes much easier. Just one thing to focus on instead of six, maybe xD MSN is too short to bother me, although like Ithil I can't play much at one time without it starting to hurt. I take a long of breaks inbetween my Cup playing.

I give each a game a certain amount of goes. Say I play MSN 10 times, then I will play YYB and SS 10 times also. I like to have it in even numbers lol

Touch of OCD, perrhaps? *LoL* I shouldn't talk, I have a touch of that myself! My room is a MESS, but my DVDs and CDs are categorized AND alphabetized! So are my books, and all my posters and picture hang embarrasingly straight.

I also do each game a certain number of times per day. I deemed SS to be a 5 per day game, and even THAT low number bothers me! After just one round I'm so loathesome of the game I just was to close it down, and never play again. But I force myself; it's the least I can do =)

(P.S. I also like even numbers, but only those that can be divided into even numbers, such as 4, 8, 12 and 16 - my favourite numbers ;) all stem from 4, all can be divided by four. I know, I'm crazy; don't worry, I'm already on meds :P)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid useing strong language of any kind.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*lol* I'm the only one who has voted for Yooyuball so far! ^_^

I'm not really sure why I don't like it, I just don't!

I have played it a few times though only submitted a score once. I find it really hard to score at all although I can generally stop the other team from scoring. But it's just not my kinda game :)

I'm not too fond of SS either - I play a couple of games of that and get bored! ^_^

I'm okay at Make Some Noise, and I've recently found that I'm not completely useless at Yooyuball, so I'd have to say that Slushie Slinger (which I'm horrible at) is the AC game I like the least. It still provides a distraction if I need a break though. :yes:

with MSN your bashing the crap out of some keys.

Well that can be a problem sometimes - a friend of mine actually broke his keyboard while playing MSN. XD