MSN Glitch?

MariaWB

Look at this!

msn_glitch.jpg

It keeps happening - the bonus not being added. And this time it would have brought me over 10,000!! :grrr:

Has it happened to anyone else?

Not to me but that's some fast tapping girl!

Really??? I consider anything under 8500 a low score :* at least I ought to be above the minimum score, then :)

Usually, I also just send score and move on. But with this one, I would've made a really high score! I get very compettative against myself in these kinds of games =)

Edit: I think my fast tapping and typing comes from the fact that my dad was just an older child with new, bigger, more expensive toys; we had a computer back when the screen was only blue and white/two shades of orange, and we had internet at home when I was around 13 years old (I'm 23 now). I can type REALLY fast, and even without looking, even though I never learned the proper method of blind typing (yesyes, I'm bragging a little *LoL* but I have no life, so who cam blame me for being good at typing? ;))

Might this have something to do with the tap skill rating by any chance? I'm sure it affects your total score somehow. *shrug*

Might this have something to do with the tap skill rating by any chance? I'm sure it affects your total score somehow. *shrug*

Yeah, I wondered about that, too, so I checked the tap skill percentage every time I played for a while, and I've recieved the bonus at 74% so I don't think so.

Well in that case, it's probably a glitch that TNT needs to fix... bug reports anybody? XD

Well in that case, it's probably a glitch that TNT needs to fix... bug reports anybody? XD

My thought exactly. Sending one right away =)

Really??? I consider anything under 8500 a low score :* at least I ought to be above the minimum score, then :)

Usually, I also just send score and move on. But with this one, I would've made a really high score! I get very compettative against myself in these kinds of games =)

Edit: I think my fast tapping and typing comes from the fact that my dad was just an older child with new, bigger, more expensive toys; we had a computer back when the screen was only blue and white/two shades of orange, and we had internet at home when I was around 13 years old (I'm 23 now). I can type REALLY fast, and even without looking, even though I never learned the proper method of blind typing (yesyes, I'm bragging a little *LoL* but I have no life, so who cam blame me for being good at typing? ;))

I am a really fast typist too (have to be since I work in Admin) but I still can't get a high score like that. My high score is 8,073, without the bonus added on!!! You rock Maria!!!

I am a really fast typist too (have to be since I work in Admin) but I still can't get a high score like that. My high score is 8,073, without the bonus added on!!! You rock Maria!!!

Yeah, well, I suck at 80% of, well, everything, so I guess I have to rock at something - just typical it's a game on Neopets depending solely on your ability to puch keyboards quickly :P *LoL*

Edit: It happened again, and this time it deffinetly can't be blamed on the tap skill rating.

msn_glitch2.jpg

I've encountered this glitch as well now - submitting bug report shortly. :yes:

I also have this problem, I just can't help but feel angry because its not easy getting a high score...