Locked In?

Seriously, up to this moment, it is possible for Maraqua to fight for a better rank than 10th. If they keep the rising spirit up, and do not lose to Darigan Citadel (at least don't get swept), they have a reason to stay in the 2nd group and rank better than Shenkuu. Still, it's too early to predict. Shenkuu's behaviour last year, if repeated this year by them or other teams, will put us all off track.

Seriously, up to this moment, it is possible for Maraqua to fight for a better rank than 10th. If they keep the rising spirit up, and do not lose to Darigan Citadel (at least don't get swept), they have a reason to stay in the 2nd group and rank better than Shenkuu. Still, it's too early to predict. Shenkuu's behaviour last year, if repeated this year by them or other teams, will put us all off track.

Maraqua has gone up against some pretty good teams.

and i don't really think that SK will do verygood this year

My preictions have chnaged a tiny bit.

1st: Roo Island

2nd: Krawk Island

3rd: Haunted woods

4th: Lost Desert

5th: Meridell.

6th: Mystery Island

7th: Darigan Citadel

8th: Kreludor(Only if they win against the top teams in the second round, if not then 11th)

9th: Shenkuu

10th: Maraqua

11th: Tyrannia

12th: Virtupets

13th: Altador

14th: Terror Mountain

15th: Brightvale

16th: Faerieland

I believe the 4 teams to get to the final will be.

Roo island and Krawk island (they have shown their power so far)

The 3rd and 4th, that will be between 4 teams.

Lost Desert, Mystery island, haunted woods AND Meridell. (Seriously, i think they have a great chnace this year)

The curse has fell on Darigan, they may get there, but not likely.

I agree with many of your rankings I don't know how well Meridell will do though they had an easy week alst week except DC which isnt very good this year

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the "edit" button. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think LD sweeping RI this round won't change much. They'll still remain in the top group, and just one match isn't enough to predict the end. However, the chances of LD ranking 3rd is much higher than before now. You see, the difference of points between 2nd and 5th is even smaller 0.25. Just a SS or a MSN win or lose can change a lot.

Lost Desert swept Roo Island down.

Where are your predictions now.

Clouddark, KI has no advantage over HW, LD or RI. Just because they're first don't mean they will win. Places don't matter, its the groups of 4 which does. That is why I done my table like that.

Clouddark, KI has no advantage over HW, LD or RI. Just because they're first don't mean they will win. Places don't matter, its the groups of 4 which does. That is why I done my table like that.

Lost Desert had no advantage over Roo Island, funny, considering they just won all three games against them.

By the way, you used done wrong.

I meant, the different places in a table is no advantage.

The final 1st place in the round robin, has no advantage over the 4th place team (at the end)

The final 5th place in the round robin, has no advantage over the 8th place team (at the end)

The final 9th place in the round robin, has no advantage over the 12th place team (at the end)

The final 13th place in the round robin, has no advantage over the 16th place team (at the end)

Who cares if Roo island went down to 4th, They are still in the 1st group, so nothing should bother us.

I meant, the different places in a table is no advantage.

The final 1st place in the round robin, has no advantage over the 4th place team (at the end)

The final 5th place in the round robin, has no advantage over the 8th place team (at the end)

The final 9th place in the round robin, has no advantage over the 12th place team (at the end)

The final 13th place in the round robin, has no advantage over the 16th place team (at the end)

Who cares if Roo island went down to 4th, They are still in the 1st group, so nothing should bother us.

Who cares if RI went down? KI does, because it means we are almost sure on winning.

If we were to screw up now, it may not matter much, depending on how hard we screw up. But we wont, we may do it a little bit, but now that we are winning by a lot it wont matter.

i think you are all underestimating terror mountain ^_^

but none of the standings are set in stone, or even really accurate, until each team has faced each other.

i think you are all underestimating terror mountain ^_^

but none of the standings are set in stone, or even really accurate, until each team has faced each other.

Terror Mountain is 2/5, 1/5, 1/6. You guys lost against Maraqua. Nobody's underestimating them.