Roo Island fans estactic!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

rooisland.gifWith another day of the Altador Cup, comes a new edition of our coverage. We have BlackJaguar with us today to report on yesterday's results and give us a little overview on today's matches:

"Spirits are still high in Shenkuu despite having losing Yooyuball and tying the side games against Haunted Woods. Being paired against five strong teams in the beginning of the tournament is tough but many are still optimistic about it saying that once they're finish with that, it would be smooth road ahead of them.In other news, Roo Island got their third straight win of the tournament. Other teams say that they are getting too cocky just because they are in the top. But hot on their heels is their rival, Darigan Citadel, who just got a confidence boosting win against Faerieland. The clash of the titans is about to begin as these two powerhouses battle each other. Bringing you the latest straight from the Shenkuu Mountain and inside Roo Castle, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Signing out."

So Roo Island with three straight clean victories, dominating their opponents. Are their fans overconfident today when then face Darigan, champion of ACII, or can they muster their strengths together to triumph?

Remember, anyone can comment on our news posts, so please do. No registration is required for guests.

Guest nightwolf

I am a loyal Darigan Supporter, but it seems as though krawk island may have the opportunity to slip out on top...

Just wnated to throw that out there.

Guest nightwolf

I don't know about that...

These two teems are somewhat equal and all the standings could change in the blink of an eye.

However, do you agree that when/if roo island and darigan tie then someone else could move up?

Guest Juggler0586

Im a Darigan Supporter but I hate those freeloaders. Many are trying hard in the darigan but those freeloaders just sit.

Pls play who are trying to be a free loader.

Most likely Roo Island will win the cup or KI.

I've been playing Roo Island and they are not that hard. I haven't lost a Yooyuball game with them yet =]

I played for Maraqua (on my brothers account) to help a bit. I just felt bad that he can't play the games very well and played a few for him. Maraqua is agaisnt Tyrannia today and boy are they hard.

Guest fjekd
Im a Darigan Supporter but I hate those freeloaders. Many are trying hard in the darigan but those freeloaders just sit.

Pls play who are trying to be a free loader.

Most likely Roo Island will win the cup or KI.

krawk island? only krawk island and roo island can win? Darigan is still perfectly ok, they drew with shenkuu, ok, big deal! last year, they triple drew with shenkuu, and those are their only non-wins so far.

go shenkuu!

Guest nightwolf

Shenkuu doesn't have a chance at this point...

but Darigan can keep going strong. And the free loaders are annoying, I agree w/ you on that one. It is not fair taht some of us, like myself, have majorly high scores and people like my sister just joined the team in case it wins...

She doesn't even play on neopets!!!

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

I've been playing Roo Island and they are not that hard. I haven't lost a Yooyuball game with them yet =]

I played for Maraqua (on my brothers account) to help a bit. I just felt bad that he can't play the games very well and played a few for him. Maraqua is agaisnt Tyrannia today and boy are they hard.

virtupets have an impossible defence

its almost frustrating

Guest veritate

This is going to sound kind of dumb I guess, but I'll post it anyway: I feel really bad - not because I'm a freeloader - but because I'm REALLY GOOD at YYB - my average is 7 goals per game (it ranges between 4 - 12, depending on how many fire yooyus I get, and the opposing team will only get one or two past me a night).

So I'm really good at it, but I have no time to play! My office job and various other commitments keep me from playing more than a couple hours a night, and at three minutes a game (plus a break or two to stretch my hands and take a potty break), that's only about 100 games. I'd like to play more if I had the time. 200 or more games, at least. But I'd have to stretch it out over several hours.

I know Shenkuu could use more players like me because we're struggling, and I feel that there's an obligation for players with a knack for scoring to play as much as possible, to make up for those who either can't or won't play. I feel like I should be doing more, but I just can't neglect my house and hubby.

He's going away next week, so maybe I'll have less guilt about spending so much time in front of the screen.

A curse upon real life! *lol*

I think there should be some iniciation for the next cup. Give people tests, if they get a certain amount they are allowed to join in. Then real talent goes through. But then it wouldn't be fair on those who really wanted to participate but couldn't get through because they can't play that well.

The winner of this clash will completely define the rest of the game. Both teams are extreme powerhouses and have a good shot at victory. Now this is a match to watch.

=Cameron=

Guest ss289

although it's my first time doing the AC im really disappointed that DC didn't really try their hardest. i'm only 12 and my average score for YYB is 4-8. At least we won MSN...oh well on the positive well done roo island, you guys probably deserved it considering the people in DC who don't give 100%. Bring it on Meridell!!!