Signature/Avatar Pics

cloudedsunny

Tried ImageShack? We use it for the majority of the guides on TDN, so they stand up to some vast bandwidth usage! Mines on ImageShack. I've had no problem with it.

Or, you could try one of those free hosting companies (I've found GeoCities being the less hassle) and just simply uploading as an image server?

I found how to get the code to link to the flickr pic alone...but when I tried to put it up it said:

The error returned was: Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

Ok. So it either can't be done or I'm doing it wrong? I don't really understand what a dynamic page is. Other than TDN of course :P hahaha

I know neopets will support Flickr images, but I'm not sure about this site, I would imagine it would becuase the rules aren't as strick as neopets.

As far as I know Flickr works great for me ;)

On your link question, (now that I read your entire post) yes you should be able to put a link to the picture (on TDN) i'm not sure about neopets, but here what you would do is click the think for a link, then paste the image URL on there, and is should work that way.

Eh, I dont think we allow Flikr stuff, because of the files. I think its slightly different (IE, has no .suffix).

ImageShack.us is fine and we recommend it. Or, RogePost.com is pretty good too.

Well.....I haven't tried flickr......whatever it is. I either use imageshack.us or tinypic.com. <<<-----try those two. They're both good

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...