Commotion from Darigan Citadel Fans!

Superfly

lol, I just completely lost faith in TDNs coverage of this AC... this is NOT news, its is team Darigan being, as I saw someone say on the boards, sore drawers.

They all question TNTs system, while not knowing anything about basic statistics.

Ahem.. this is news and not a make believe story... Minutes after the results were announced, boards are made about this topic in the AC3 board... You should know by now that TDN has a reputation to keep and will NEVER make stories...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I just completely lost faith in TDNs coverage of this AC... this is NOT news, its is team Darigan being, as I saw someone say on the boards, sore drawers.

They all question TNTs system, while not knowing anything about basic statistics.

The person that wrote the article isnt even on dc...

Guest Guest

I was on those boards when they were made.

Im not saying that TDN is lying, I'm just saying that I cant believe that TDN found this worth posting in the ACIII coverage.

I swear, im actually going to scream if I see one more 'isint a draw technically impossible' board.

clouddark i would love to say i think ki is gonna move up,but i can't agree.

You guys tied to an average team and haven't played any good teams yet.

(no offence)

DC are just being sour losers.

shenkuu has a great goalie and team.

and to be honost alot of people on that team are jerks

Mystery Island is an above average team, they're pretty good.

And we only tied in Slushie Slinger. We beat them in YYB and MSN.

And anyway, Darigan Citadel is probably falling down in the ranks because of all the new players joining them this year. Think about it. Yeah they beat Terror Mountain, but TM isn't exactly a very skilled team. Shenkuu is definitely big competition this year, and maybe it isn't as good as the powerhouse teams, but it is still good. This shows Darigan Citadel may just not be one of the big contenders this year, and have dropped to the power of the Upper-Middle class teams, such as Haunted Woods and Shenkuu.

Well DC is against RI today, and really, i'm hoping DC will win and show RI that it isn't all that. Because seriously, RI supporters are getting cocky.

exactly you can never be too confident...

Which all of them were way too confident

This is their downfall

Ironic.

It will all come down to 4 teams at the end, and my predictions are:

Roo Island

Darigan Citadel

Krawk Island

Altador

It's only really going to matter when it comes to the top 4, all of this is just for a top 4 finish :P

Hah, DC beat KI? Their already doing bad, I can see how they can catch up, but unless they beat RI I don't think they will. (Which I'm hoping they do beat RI.)

At this point, it's a little bit of a mystery. Today and tomorrow are going to determine a lot for us. If Krawk Island beats Shenkuu, this is going to prove we're probably an easy win over DC. If DC beats or draws Roo Island in addition to this, then we can safely say Krawk Island is a likely contestant for the cup this year.

However if we lose against Shenkuu, then we're in sure trouble, and Krawk Island will most likely take 3rd or less.

Hah, DC beat KI? Their already doing bad, I can see how they can catch up, but unless they beat RI I don't think they will. (Which I'm hoping they do beat RI.)

lol, I mean those are the teams that I think will finish in the top 4, not in any particular order.

Lol, there is no way DC is going to beat us :P

Maybe draw, at worst, but not beat.

Lol, there is no way DC is going to beat us

You shouldn't be so sure, DC is a really greate team. I might not be good at english, but I'm way better at Yooyuball. So, the only thing left to say is, may the best team win :D.

I don't understand why 3 draws make so many noise. Are some DC members jealous? :P

Shenkuu is maybe not the "best" team, but we do well last year, and I hope we will do as well this year also. The first days are not easy for us as we meet some of the best teams. I play as much as I can, and I'm proud of my team. Since we have no win at the moment, I'm a little bit sad but hé! it's not really important after all.

Wait and see, you can be suprised later. ^_^ Good games to everybody, play well and fairly.

your calling me cocky...

im giving my prediction on another team

your saying your teams gonna win

whos cocky now?

Guest my name
I don't understand why 3 draws make so many noise. Are some DC members jealous? :P

Shenkuu is maybe not the "best" team, but we do well last year, and I hope we will do as well this year also. The first days are not easy for us as we meet some of the best teams. I play as much as I can, and I'm proud of my team. Since we have no win at the moment, I'm a little bit sad but hé! it's not really important after all.

Wait and see, you can be suprised later. ^_^ Good games to everybody, play well and fairly.

yeah! m from shenkuu too! and i agree!

go darigan (against roo island)

Announcements