GREETINGS.

Charizard

And apologies for the capslock!topic, I just wanted to add some spice among all the "hi" "hello" et cetera topic titles.

I am Charizard. Yes, I know I am named after a pokémon, and yes, I like pokémon, to stall the obvious questions I get. Been using TDN for a while, but only just now got an account and poked around the forums, mostly to lurk around the Altador Cup discussion. I reckon I oughta make a proper introduction in the proper place though, so here I am rambling my little head off =D -cough-

So. Greetings, fine lads and lasses, how are ye today?

I'm fine thank you. Welcome to the forums! :D

I'm sure we have a Pokémon thread buried somewhere in the Random Chit Chat forum - you definitely aren't alone here in liking the Pokémon games. :)

There's a special snack table for newcomers on your left - go help yourself! And if you haven't done so already, remember to read the rules (don't worry too much though, the mods are all pretty friendly). ;)

Oh, and stay well clear of the pie fights!

Welcome!

((oh boy....more Krawk Island fans...))

Ah, I'm just kidding! ;)

Hope you enjoy the forums. As Sky Shadow said, we have a few Pokemon threads and also a few roleplays featuring Pokemon. (If they are still open.) If not, feel free to make one!

If you have Pokemon D/P and want to battle. PM me or Levy. :P

Hooray, snacks =D I like this place already. Don't worry, I think I found and read all the rules and other such informative pages.

But... pie is my favourite snack Dx

Haha, sorry Zac =P I've been a KI fan since the first Cup, and it really was just an arbitrary decision I decided to stay loyal to. I kinda wish I'd gone for my second choice just for a difference oO Poor unloved locations.

I would be glad to battle you sometime, but unfortunately my router (or something, I'm not very technical) is not very compatible with the DS and it would take an hour probably to do one fight =/

Well in that case, have these dual autos I just finished designing. They fire at a rate of 6 pies a second, so with a bit of practice you might become a serious opponent for Marianne and her heavy pie cannon. :yes:

Wait for Marianne to come in and welcome you - she'll give you a serious crash course. :yes: