Job Coupon and Employment Agency

Aysh

Ummm... That sounds like a glitch and I would report it to TNT.

When you back and complete the job, it should change your coupon down one, or remove it (if the lowest) and it should also add the job to your pets list of completed jobs, and add the neopoints you earn to your total. You status does not always change when you complete a job. You have to complete a certain number of jobs, before it will change :)

did you turn the items in too? or did you just assume thats all you had to do? if you completed the job then it should have went through but you have to go back to the employment agency to finish up.

I applied for the job the coupon didn't change. I still went ahead an did the job but there was no where to submit the items...cos the menu is still

Welcome | Status | Basic Jobs | Super Jobs | Rankings | Leave

I am wondering if its cos I went for a Super Job. Neopets never helps me otherwise I wouldn't ask anyone here...:(

I noticed that you said you didn't turn in the items. There's your problem. I'm not sure where you turn the items when you do super jobs, having never done one myself, but usually you have to visit the status page. When, and only when, you complete the job, will get your reward and your coupon updated.

At least, that how I think it works. If anyone knows for sure, you might want to clarify this.

I noticed that you said you didn't turn in the items. There's your problem. I'm not sure where you turn the items when you do super jobs, having never done one myself, but usually you have to visit the status page. When, and only when, you complete the job, will get your reward and your coupon updated.

At least, that how I think it works. If anyone knows for sure, you might want to clarify this.

@Zafia - yes I sold off my coupon cos nothing had changed even in the next 8 hours

@Zac - neither the status or any place to submit the job had change.

I had the correct coupon. Well at least I still earned back what I spent :) (via my shop).

Thanks for helping out but I am positive there is some glitch.