My drawing in MS Paint

Maximum

Nice, especially for MS Paint! :thumbsup: And even more especially compared to my drawing. :P

Random question: Is that a self-portrait?

My hair is just... messy. A portrait of it would look like a giant furball. :P

Great picture! Especially for MS Paint.

I actually thought the picture was of the guy in your set (it's Naruto right?), but after taking a closer look I can see some major differences. Nice picture anyway :D

thanks. i was going to do a pic of him but then i kinda decided to do me :P

My hair is just... messy. A portrait of it would look like a giant furball. :P

maybe you should use some jell :laughingsmiley:

Well looking at the work I've seen some people do in Photoshop (from scratch), I'd say that paint is a little behind on that sort of thing...

And if I try to get bald, my hair will grow back again in an instant. PHOOMPH! :P

thats really good ^^ just practice more in paint and you'll be better

Thanks. I only did that in 30 mins so if i spent more time it would look way better. But i'd rather draw and scan the pic to my computer. I could draw better than that in 1 min by hand :P for real :laughingsmiley:

And if I try to get bald, my hair will grow back again in an instant. PHOOMPH!

i guess its just your luck having hair like that :P

zoom in really close and start blending colors pixel by pixel, you can make it look really nice Paint isnt too hard to get the hang of.

I like taking pictures of my neopets and making custom paint brush colors :P I've come up with some pretty cool stuff like my Ohio State Buckeyes Eyrie.

well i was just making a fast drawing so i didn't have enough time to do that :P

hmmm...maybe i should draw some pics of my pet and enter the beauty contest ...

• 2 months later...

that was a good pic, even for paint.

if you do enter the contest, good luck! :)

That is very good, especially with the limited options of MS paint.

oh... i know what you could do so your hair wont be like a furball...

get bald! :D

Bald is FUN! You don't need to take care of it and if the temperatures are hot, you'll cool of much quicker than if you had hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Those drawing look nice. If you have the time, I would suggest blending the pixels together more. It will look cleaner.

@all - Please stay on topic!

• 5 weeks later...

Your drawing is good, way better than anything I can draw with a mouse. :P My hand is too used to a pencil

And if I try to get bald, my hair will grow back again in an instant. PHOOMPH!

I think your powers are coming on now, be careful...and soon you might get a letter from Hogwarts :graduated:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics older than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Princess Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.