Anime

Igglychu or Pibuff?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Igglychu
    • Pibuff
    • They're both great!
    • I hate them both!!

Out of boredom, Metroid and I had a little spriters contest.

We spliced together Igglybuff and Pichu. The first ones I used, the second ones Metroid used.

Mine (Igglychu)

pkrs137.gif + pkrs155.gif

Igglychu.jpg

Metroid's (Pibuff)

dpffa174.png + dpffa172.png

flat.jpg

Which do you guys think is better? And it'ds be nice if you said why. Even something as simple as "It has a tail" or something would do.

NOTE: Metroid and I both voted both great out of curtosey. SO -2 on tat one for accuracy.

Splices are actually quite simple. You merely move the parts around on Paint, copy and paste the sprites you use. As for color, I use the pre-existing base on one and use darkest colors from the one I'm useing for color on darkest on the base one, and then next shade up and so on, so they come out nice. Sometimes you hasve to make a color or two on your own.

You mean on Paint? When you have the select tool on, the dotted line box, click the bottom choice that comes up at the bottom of the sidebar. It'll make whatever color you have as the BG one (keep it on white for the most part) be transparent there.

• 2 weeks later...

They are both great! Hard to choose. But If I really had to I would say metroids as the color is stronger and stands out more.

The color was just from the sprites we used, which is why I posted them as well. I always use R/S sprites (more detail) and Metroid likes the D/P ones, which are the newest. Just needed to point that out.