Staff Bet

Anime

Weird staff bet  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the male staffers do you fangirl (have a crush on)?

• Sam
    • Matt
    • Eric
    • Mikey
    • Ian
    • TBC
    • None of them
    • I'm a guy.

OK, the guys on the staff are being weird and have this little bet type thing. they think they have fangirls here at the fourms. To shut them up, we have this poll. Please be totally truthful, as we want this to be accurate. Since I know guys will want to vote, there's a choice just for you. And no one can see what you vote, so no one will know if you don't want them to.

Guys, no voting for yourselves. Don't be weird. -er.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was probably all anime's idea and she probably thought of it. I voted for "I'm a guy." :P

P.S. I was the first vote.

EDIT: anime said eric brought it up first.

What about fanboys? :P lol I crack myself up...I'm in love with....*poke* there are only 2 girls on the staff...Anime and Jasper, oh what a hard choice...

EDIT: is that why Sam was talking about groupies on the shoutbox

We were talking about staff perks and Eric randomly said the reason everyone wants to be a staffer is beacuse of fangirls. So, beacuse it was turning into something big (Sam posted on the shoutbox about it) I said I'd make this poll. Mikey was estatic about it. xD

And you forget, Jas is married.

hehe i have now, i bet it will be im a guy and none of them, they will be the only ones people vote for

LOL that would be really funny if everyone just voted I'm a guy. even girls

Can't we have new categories stating " they seem like utter n00bs" or

" I haven't seen their ugly mugs before..." ?

Are you calling me a n00b for liking Samuel? Or am I just confusing myself?

Well, since I am still fairly new I have trouble keeping the staff-men straight half the time...so there is no fangirl going on here.

Plus there is the tiny fact that uh, most if not all of them are at least 6 years younger than I am and that's...kind of gross (and illegal!). >_>

No offense, boys men!

Well, since I am still fairly new I have trouble keeping the staff-men straight half the time...so there is no fangirl going on here.

Plus there is the tiny fact that uh, most if not all of them are at least 6 years younger than I am and that's...kind of gross (and illegal!). >_>

No offense, boys men!

So did you not vote or just vote randomly?