Kreludor Meteor?

musicsquared

http://www.neopets.com/moon/meteor.phtml

The last two days, there's been a message at the meteor saying "It's very very hot. Careful, you might get burned." And now this?

I just think it's interesting. [:

Did anyone notice?

Also, I've been meaningto say THANKS to TDN for the Altador plot walkthrough! And if you haven't done the plot yet...hurry before it closes! :D

Oh yeah, I'm new to the forums too, although I have been lurking. :3

The last two days, there's been a message at the meteor saying "It's very very hot. Careful, you might get burned." And now this?

And now, what?

Also, I've been meaningto say THANKS to TDN for the Altador plot walkthrough! And if you haven't done the plot yet...hurry before it closes! :D

The Altador Plot has been open for a long time, now. I doubt TNT will close it anytime soon. It's not like those regular plots, you know.

The Altador Plot has been open for a long time, now. I doubt TNT will close it anytime soon. It's not like those regular plots, you know.

Considering that finishing the Altador plot gives players a new daily, I think it's safe to say that they simply won't be closing it. Either that or they'll take away the daily when they do.

I just did the plot about a month ago to get the avatar. I do the daily because sometimes it gives NP. But I didn't know that the avatar was still available, TDN claims it is retired so I didn't bother trying to get it until I saw on the boards back then that it was still available.

I hated that plot, especially that annoying petpet you had to care for.

Considering that finishing the Altador plot gives players a new daily, I think it's safe to say that they simply won't be closing it. Either that or they'll take away the daily when they do.

I guess I worded my response wrong. I meant to imply that it will probably will never close. :P

well the daily is useless anyway.. everything thats given out is deflated to the point where its become junk..

Isn't that how it is with every daily? XD The pack rat in me likes to hoard stuff even after I have the avatar for it, so even crappy free stuff makes me happy.

The meteor has cracked open and a small object falls out.

Attack On Kreludor

still seems like its working to me ^^ lol

I hope not, I only just started getting that darn daily! ;)

I've had this meteor message before, and as I said in another thread about the meteor early tonight I haven't been in a long time so I know it's been there for a while. I got a Slime Sundae at the Meteor today, so you can still get the old items. Maybe you'll get something tomorrow?

- Apollo

I haven't done the meteor for a year now, but due to all the weirdness I decided to. Everything's working for me perfectly. :S

I've been having the same problem, so I sent an error report to TNT, and the problem is on their end. They know about it, and they are trying to fix it, but it seems to be taking a very long time. I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer.