ACIV Prizes

Why would you want a fire yooyu? Those aren't really worth it for all that work that it takes to get 10,000 pts. I just hope that they give out something more exciting than a yooyu type petpet as the top prize- TNT should finally give some *quality* battledome items, since we haven't seen any of those as plot prizes in way too long :whaa:

Here's what I think:

* Vintage roo island jersey

* Mutant Yooyu

* Shootout Showdown Gloves

* Yooyuball guide book

* Something like a keyring or poster for each team

* Yooyuball playset

* Mirsha grelinek toy

* Pirate paint brush

* Yooyuball-related furniture

I hope they give out cool wearables an Paint Brushes.

I'm personally hoping to see a Darigan Yooyu offered. I love that shade of purple and Darigan stuff has a nifty look to it. I wouldn't mind some paintbrushes and battledome stuff as well. I probably won't have enough points though to get any of the fun prizes. :crying:

Here's what i'm thinking:

Shootout showdon play set.

Insane Techo autographed photo.

2 items worth barely anything that come for everyteam.

Winning team captain action figure

Roo Island vintage jersey

250 NC

A Snow yooyu

2 books

5 plushies

and hopefully a pb

That's just my ideas...

I have a question...

in AC II and III, did the top 2 winning teams get a bonus prize like in AC I ? I know that the first cup gave out the books "Making the Finals: Darigan Citadel," and "Spooking the Competition," so were there similar prizes in the following years for the winners?

I just want more variated prizes and a prize only all stars can get! Other than that I dont have any specific wishes.. Books, battledome items, wearables, petpets, toys... As long as there is a lot to choose from and at least one exclusive prize only for those who actually played a lot!

I'm personally hoping to see a Darigan Yooyu offered. I love that shade of purple and Darigan stuff has a nifty look to it. I wouldn't mind some paintbrushes and battledome stuff as well. I probably won't have enough points though to get any of the fun prizes. :crying:

Darigan Yooyus were prizes in AC II - which means they probably won't be a prize this year, sorry :(.

PIRATE PAINT BRUSH!!! That's assuming Krawk Island wins, but every year that a paint brush color team won (haunted woods -halloween, Darigan Citadel -darigan etc.) But no Roo Island ish color (though I think rainbow would've been fine) so hopefully KI will win and we can buy Pirate PBs!

Thats the biggest reason I'm trying to get to rank 20, so I'll have enough points to buy any paintbrush they stick up there. (maybe even more than one?)

I think the reason they didn't put a rainbow pb is because it's already under 1mil. Can you imagine if they put it in the prize shop? It would be under 100k by the end of the week.

And I also think they might put a fake pirate hand in the prize shop if KI wins.

No ideas on the scale, but I do know that the that four yooyus will be in the prize shop! The 4 colors from the Altador Festible! Here's a quote from today's news...

Earlier this week we announced some new Yooyu colours. However after we announced them we realized that Yooyus can't be painted so we are going to place all four of the new colours in the prize shop for the Altador Cup!

I'd like to know how many reports they got about it!

Something expensive so it could go in the prize fund for my ultimate gallery. coming to think of it, gallerries are silly, things you worked hard to get just st there, at least you show off and you get an end result from playin, something to do.