Cheeseroller Avatar

youber12

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I used tyrannian dung cheese and continually clicked "dive left". I got under 60 seconds three times in a row and got the avatar after the third time. Perhaps you need to have a 3 in a row winning streak for the avatar? Or at least that may increase the chances of getting the avatar if it is truly entirely random??

Lucky. I've been trying for this avie, but only manged to get on 60 seconds once :/ I use the cheapest cheese though.

Ok, I just tried your method and got under 60 seconds two of the three times today. Awesome! I'm going to keep trying it until I get the avatar. :D

I got the same result as Liz. I made it under 60 seconds 2 of the 3 times. No avatar, but it works, so this is definitely how I'm going to be doing it from now on. :) Thanks for the tip.

You Finished in 56 seconds!!!

Your Score : 870

(and you win that many Neopoints!)

Your Rating : Fantastic

Congratulations, you did it under a minute so you get to keep your cheese!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks!! I tried your method and got this^ the second try!

Crap. I was really excited that I found a whole bunch of cheap Tyrannian Dung Cheese on the Shop Wiz to use for my repeated attempts at the avatar, and then I realized I think I need to buy the cheese from the Cheeseroller guy. <_<

Is there any way to get around this?

Crap. I was really excited that I found a whole bunch of cheap Tyrannian Dung Cheese on the Shop Wiz to use for my repeated attempts at the avatar, and then I realized I think I need to buy the cheese from the Cheeseroller guy. <_<

Is there any way to get around this?

Haha no, ya gotta buy it from the Cheeseroller shyster if you want to chuck it down the hill.

Haha no, ya gotta buy it from the Cheeseroller shyster if you want to chuck it down the hill.

Le sigh. oh well, at least I was able to keep it after the first round... finished in 58 seconds. It was a close one!:rolleyes_anim:

I'm excited to keep trying though! I'll update after a few more tries to let everybody know if it happened to me. Let's confirm this theory for sure and get it in the TDN avatar database!!! :D

EDIT: Dang. Did it in 70 seconds the 2nd time and 54 seconds the 3rd time. Alas. I will try again tomorrow!

I tried it again today too and got under 60 seconds 1 out of 3 tries. Still no avatar. That's a lot better than my previous record though.

Grrr I did my three tries today and finished in 54, 53 and 63 seconds. But as it's been previously said, this method is working much better than anything else I've ever tried. Now I just have mounds of Tyrannian Dung Cheese sitting in my shop and stinking up the place :P no one seems to want it, no matter how much I lower the price!:laughingsmiley:

Grrr I did my three tries today and finished in 54, 53 and 63 seconds. But as it's been previously said, this method is working much better than anything else I've ever tried. Now I just have mounds of Tyrannian Dung Cheese sitting in my shop and stinking up the place :P no one seems to want it, no matter how much I lower the price!:laughingsmiley:

Well, it does have dung in the name. You can't really blame people too much for that. :guiltysmiley:

:laughingsmiley:

Well, it does have dung in the name. You can't really blame people too much for that. :guiltysmiley:

:laughingsmiley:

I just send all mine to my husband. He loves dung stuff. He collects it, so I send him all my Piles of Dung, and my Rainbow Dung. :laughingsmiley:

I just send all mine to my husband. He loves dung stuff. He collects it, so I send him all my Piles of Dung, and my Rainbow Dung. :laughingsmiley:

Haha, well that's good that somebody wants it! :laughingsmiley:

I tried it again today and got under 60 seconds 1 of 3 times. Still much better than my previous record.

I GOT THE AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

This one has driven me nuts! Thanks for the tip, my methods before didn't even get below 60 sec., and this totally worked for me. :D :woot:

P.S. That was my 200th!