• No
    • Couldn't care
  2. 2. Are you finding it useful.

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you want it to carry on.

• Yes
    • No

I weren't planning on doing this on this forum, (I have it going on another forum also).

But I agreed with TDN that it would be too confusing to have 2 tables. But because I can't find this table I thought I'll help for the day.

AltadorCup.jpg

As you can see from the Table. Roo island has fully swept Shenkuu with a 3 win surprising everyone.

And will kreludor be a better contender this year.

EDIT: Because this doesn't seem to be commented on, Im having doubt about doing it here. So can you answer the polls.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great table Paul, but TDN now has one in their ACIII Coverage, so I am not sure how many people will look at it :)

Wow someone voted all Nopes and they didn't leave a comment why?.

The reason the poll is up that is that, in the first 6 hours that the table was up. (There was quite alot of users on) I had one compliment on it, other than that, the board was complete and utterly dead.

I do miss the old forums, over the past year, I find it has changed.

^^ Has it really? I haven't noticed so much. I came and checked on your table and that is when I voted :yes:

I do like the table, but like I said TNT has one now, and Superfly has posted it on the Forums, I am not sure if he will be doing that every day though??!!

Great table - I especially like the way you colour coded the four different spaces for the different groups. :yes: It also stops me from getting eye strain when I try to figure out which team's stats I'm looking at. :P

Has Maraqua got any chance this year being swept twice in 2 days.

We Are Maraqua! We will never stop fighting! b)

Even if we lose every single match... :P

Ditto. That's the Maraquan spirit! :D

But congratulations to Krawk Island and the Lost Desert. You beat Maraqua fairly, and that deserves some credit. :yes:

We have a long double round robin ahead, so there's plenty of room for the rankings to change. Shenkuu still has more than enough chances to reassert it's position. :yes:

Psst - you do recognise me right Vivi? :P

Yes!!! Maraqua finally climbed up from the bottom of the table! :P Now we just have to keep this up.

Woot! :woot: Maraqua has gone from 12th to 9th! It's a win, even if it was against a mediocre team (no offence intended). :P

Regarding this week's schedule, the last chance for DC to struggle close to the teams ahead will be their match against Maraqua (Since they both face 2 teams from the top 6 and 4 relatively weaker ones). It may be a chance for Maraqua to surpass DC and fight for better ranking or DC to be still in the fight for the top. It's going to be an exciting match! :D