2 Questions...

powerpester

2 questions.

1) does it have to be exactly 1 min. that you wait, or can it be like a 1 min 30 sec? i know it cant be shorter. also, i know that whenever you do an action, it reloads the page. sometimes, when, eg: i feed him, the page reloads, and then he want me to give him medicen. should i wait the min and then click on "check on the v." or should i ignor my old action and then give him the meds? i have tryed like 5 times now, getting pritty mad :grrr: , lol. thanks

I'm not sure on the timing, but I know it's flexible to a degree. Someone else can help you on that part. As for the reloading, wait the time, press check, and then do the action. Don't do it right away. Or maybe you press check before you wait. I don't really remember.

It's best to wait 1 min, 2-5 seconds between checking on V. Do the action right after checking and don't repeat steps. Do the action, wait a min, check/do action, wait a min, check/do action, etc.

See this thread for more info.

Slightly off topic, but I'll answer here anyways.

First you must create and be logged into a TDN Account and visit this page. You then can fill out your stats and choose your team on that page as well as get the code for pasting on to a forum. (the third one) Then on the forums, click "My Controls" at the top of the page and select Edit Signature. Then paste the code in and save your signature!

To figure out your stats you can visit: http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/games.phtml

If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me. :)