An other one who is stuck at 14

m3claire

Hello.

I have tired so hard but I just cannot find the book so I post here.

This is my Sleeper coodinates

(-46,27)

(-6,-3)

(34,-33)

(74,-33)

(114,-3)

(154,27)

and here is the coodinate that SHOULD be right.

x 9 y 9

I have tired all the shelves in this room but I did not find the book...

Well your room coordinates appear to be correct. :yes: It's possible that you might have somehow missed one of the books in the room - try using the 'tab' key to help you (it scrolls through all of the links on the page).

I copied and pased the coodinates from the star tool thing on the guid page, plus I double checked it with the actual sleeper coodinates in neope telescope. I am pretty sure this is the right one.

I have tried the tab thing. No luck... What else can I try?

So many have issues here I was helping out a friend do his cause he had problems too and we still can't find the book. It is really strange :S We have given up for now and will try again later.

Make sure you try each book, there is generally one book on each shelf of the book stands.

You can't rely on having a certain number of books in each room - there aren't always the same number of books. Also, sometimes shelves can have more than one book on them. :yes:

Okay, I'd suggest that you clear your web browser's cache and then try the room again. If none of the methods mentioned above work for you, then your browser's cache is most likely causing the problem.

Most likely - TNT doesn't really answer plot stuff unless there's concrete evidence that it's a glitch. But I suggest you don't give up, just take a break and give it another go starting from where you left off. :yes:

And just a thought - have you made sure that you did all the steps beforehand (visiting the Astronomy Club, janitor, etc.)?

Well it's been a long time since I did the plot, so I don't really remember. :P It's always a good idea to check though. :yes:

I was about to give up on this part too, I searched everywhere on the shelves. Then I realized that I missed one book in the room and that was the spellbook! There really could be some unexpected surprises. Keep on trying!

u might not have connected it right like me :*

------------------------------

BlueandPets.jpg

What do you mean by that??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long, quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think he was trying to say that you might have connected the constellation wrong, but that's pretty much impossible if you have already locked in the constellation (since it automatically checks for you).

No way you can reset the plot and if the constellation wasn't right then you would not have been able to complete the other steps in the plot and the picture wouldn't have showed up!! And you were right if you had missed an earlier step when you got to the correct room (or any room for that matter) you would not be able to click on the books!

Basically the most likely possibility is that you are somehow missing one of the books in the room. :yes:

Hello.

I have tired so hard but I just cannot find the book so I post here.

This is my Sleeper coodinates

(-46,27)

(-6,-3)

(34,-33)

(74,-33)

(114,-3)

(154,27)

and here is the coodinate that SHOULD be right.

x 9 y 9

I have tired all the shelves in this room but I did not find the book...

Actually, they are wrong! No worries why you can't find the book!!!

X = 9

Y = 18

Explanation: You only have to add the digits if your subtotal is over 99 for one co-ordonate. 18 is lower than 99, so you don't have to add the digits! :)

:P It looks like there's one thing I missed.

By the way, you can always verify all your coordinates (including those for the spellbook) at TDN's constellation finder. :yes:

You are welcome! I just completed the plot on my account, so I know how annoying it can be to be in the wrong room and search for the book. I added a note to our guide about the explanation I gave you. It should help you more people.

Topic resolved ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.