Daily Dare Totals?

pormadori

Write down your totals in Daily Dare so after that I will write a list of Game Masters who has beaten AAA on all days. Count your winning in Dungeon Dash also.

Game Masters:

pormadori

Of course I did all challenges.

AAA: 32! Abigail - 0!

You'll get better as time goes by. If there were any of the games you liked but haven't played before, keep playing them! And look at guides and tips (and cheats ;) ) at various Neopets sites. Sometimes they contain something you didn't know that makes the game A LOT easier!

Like Evil Fuzzles From Beyond The Stars - I liked the game, but found it REALLY hard as I never made enough points to update my gun and keep up with the loss of life-points. Then I read a tip on a page that said, that the little green box that moves around the screen with different numbers in it gives you a big bonus if you click it right before you arrive at the station.

I went from being happy to get over 600 points to getting 350+ in the first two rounds alone! I just had a score of 2107 accepted =) yay, new high score!

AAA: 19 times Abigail: 13 times

Plus I beat Abigail in DD. I'm pretty happy with my overall Daily Dare performance :D

Well he has a perfect right to showcase his uber skills, as they are uber. :thumbsup:

If I remember correctly, my total is

Abigail: 1

AAA: 0

:P

I don't think there are any other game masters on this forum, so you have the privilege of being able to run around and boast. :P