The invisible last star

The best suggestion for you to solve the puzzle is to actually count the number of ways by doing many different things on your computer. You can draw a line or something to let you know you've found one. I did something like that and it was really helpful instead of sitting and staring at it. That's not going to get you the answer. It's impossible. Just take some time and start counting with some way on the computer. Good luck! :)

Woot woot, FINallyyy i finished the puzzle, darn it, had to go through it twice to make sure :) 0:) . To koolcat- just do it the way u would do if you were doing a word search for finding the julys. Try tallying them up - it could bre useful.

okay, i sent my codes in right.. u send it by email right.... ummm would TDN send you a mail saying they received it? I want to make sure, that's all. (mines probably in the junk mail lol)

okay, i sent my codes in right.. u send it by email right.... ummm would TDN send you a mail saying they received it? I want to make sure, that's all. (mines probably in the junk mail lol)

I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail, but I would've gotten a message from hotmail about an error if they didn't get it. I wonder when they're gonna give the prizes :whistle:

lol, but i still hope that TDN sends a neomail or email saying they've gotten it just in case. Cause some peoples may end up being in the junk folder. And my junk gets erased after a couple of days.................. loll