Complete all uncompleted challenges before 30th?

pormadori

I saw this one in the news.

Shhh... we have heard that you might want to finish your Daily Dare challenges before the 30th... *sneaks away*

What should this mean? Avatar? Any ideas?

It could be the avatar, it could be the lockout of all other challenges or it could be when the antagonist of the story is revealed (even though people have already found out)

Whatever it is, I'm taking TNT's advice and finishing all the challenges I have left over before the 30th.

Well I'd try and comply with that, but there's no way I'll catch up with 20+ challenges in less than a day. :P

You could try going for Abi scores only, Sky Shadow. Just end the game or die as soon as you have enough points to beat Abi. That might not take too long... and you'd still get a prize, eve if it's not great. Plus it's the weekend, and what's more fun than putting off schoolwork to goof around on neopets! ;)

Well I have like, 1 hour's free time a day at the moment. It should clear up around the middle of this week, but that's a bit late for the Daily Dare...

I just got my challenges done in time, but now I have the last two challenges as well as the Roothless challenge left. It's because I have little time between getting home and the start of the day NST, plus I'm often busy with homework and sport etc. Hopefully I'll get them all done now.