Part 13 Altador Plot

Vault

This has to be the most time consuming part of the whole Plot (well for me anyway), and as far as I know there isn't really a way around it. I did a google search and found something when I was completing the plot, but it didn't seem to help. It is very time consuming and well.... you just got to get through it. :eh:

What exactly do you not understand about the X's and O's?? The X's represent the wheels and the O's represent the levers. So basically using the X's and O's as a guide you are to move the levers and wheels. Basically the guide is giving you every possible combination, to make it easer for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Do not double post... It is against the TDN Forum rules, maybe you should go have a look they are up the top and while your at it introduce yourself :)

If you need to change or add to a post, you can use the edit button on the bottom right of your post!

It takes a lot of time to get this part done. Some people are lucky and it only takes them a small amount of time however, most people it takes hours. Try the guide on the TDN website, otherwise you will just have to keep on trying!

I'm stuck on this level, 13, even before getting inside the plant. In fact, that is my problem. I clicked on the farm as the guide describes and then went back to the plant but the door is still closed and there are no puddles as in the guide description and picture. :crying: Can anyone help?

Thank you! :rolleyes_anim:

Lilac Willow. Like Firetail said are you sure you have completed all the steps before that properly and clicked continue etc where needed?

In summary:

1) Make sure you've completed all the preceding steps.

2) Clear your browser's cache and see if that helps.

:)

In summary:

1) Make sure you've completed all the preceding steps.

2) Clear your browser's cache and see if that helps.

:)

Thank you to everyone for your help. I think it was a problem with my cache because today I am on another computer and I am able to get into the door at the water plant. Now for the really tough part..... :S

Thanks again for everyone's help! :D

:P Flooded Altador looks cute in a way - if you ever get tired of trying all the combos, you can always calm down by looking at the totally immersed city while you have a snack or something.

Not luckily enough for me. I went through the whole chart and none of the 256 possible combinations worked. I am so discourraged! :crying:

I think basically the wheels and levers are labeled the same.. so put them in an order and click on the wheel label then try a lever. Keep clicking on the same wheel label until you have found the lever to match it...

oh here they have a tutorial here too!..

tdn tutorial for waterplant

I think basically the wheels and levers are labeled the same.. so put them in an order and click on the wheel label then try a lever. Keep clicking on the same wheel label until you have found the lever to match it...

oh here they have a tutorial here too!..

tdn tutorial for waterplant

Thank you for the info. That is the chart I used to keep track and I tried every combination. I must have missed one or Neopets just doens't like me. :*

I'm going to have to go through it all again. Thanks for the help. :)

Well nobody is 100% sure that the Water Plant is just based on combos, so even if you didn't miss one of the combinations you'll probably hit the jackpot in the second round somehow. :yes: Good luck!