Altador Prizes

xlisarrrx

It seems the Altador Prizes have now stopped being given out!

I went to do my dailies today and when I clicked on the king for my prize it just came up with the original prizes we got on completion on the plot.

Does this happen to everyone else too?

....maybe its telling us that the RoS plot is coming to an end soon?!

I just got that screen too. I hope the daily prizes don't end. One of my friends just finished the plot a couple of days ago... it would be really disappointing for her too... only one day of daily prizes for her!

:grrr: I am having the same problem... You would think it would come up with a different screen if the prizes are finished, not just the original prize screen. Hopefully itis just a site problem!

Most probably, it's a glitch... and things will be back to normal as soon as TNT are resolving this issue.

There isn't anything we can do about it but wait.

Yup, I've had this happen a couple of times before - it's just a glitch and should be resolved shortly. :yes:

Honestly speaking though, I don't think I'd really miss the stream of low-value items that much...

I didn't actually notice that they had stopped being given out :P I don't collect the daily Altador prizes anymore because the prizes are worthless and aren't even worth the effort of collecting them :P

Well I just did my dailies and as far as I can see the glitch has been fixed. :yes: Not sure if it applies to everybody though.

I only collect it so I can fill up my shop. :P Still, a steady flow of NPs is a good thing, no matter how small.

Like AA said, it's a glitch and it happened also to me some times before. Don't worry and be patient. TNT will fix the glitch within one or two days. :yes:

I'm glad to hear it's working. I might just visit King Altador today and see what he gives me :P

I guess some people are more lucky than me, because usually all I get is food and lawn ornaments. :P

I just get millions of Altachuck's which just basically enter my SDB never to see the light of day again

True, but all the prices are seriously low and getting lower I suppose. Then again, 1 million 1 NP items is still 1 million NP's [/optimism] :P

But 1 million NP is getting less and less with inflation. :yes: The technical definition of inflation is a drop in the value of currency, and that's what's happening now (i.e., you can't buy as much with the same amount of NP).

Oh... the economics of neopets.... o_O

I usually save up all my altachucks too, then I'll sell them whenever I find something I want. I can usually get about 900-1000np an altachuck... not so bad... at 1000 np, you'd only need 1000 of them to become a millionaire!