Part 14

callmehzero

Okay, well - looks like I need MORE help.. :[

I've tried reading other threads. But I'm STILL lost... I even followed the walk through and did everything - and I hope I did it right..

For the coordinates for the Sleeper I got..

-295, 222

-255, 192

-215, 162

-175, 162

-135, 192

-95, 222

And well I added them together, for the X i got -1170, and for the y i got 1157.

And then I added those together and by adding it with a negative.. for X I got 7 and the y 14..

And without I got 9 for the X and 14 for the Y...

And neither worked.. :[

Can anyone help point out what I did wrong..??

Okkkaaay... Now I went here.. http://hacks.atrus.org/neopets/findConstellations.fcgi

and it told me...

Found the Sleeper!

* -295, 222

* -255, 192

* -215, 162

* -175, 162

* -135, 192

* -95, 222

* Sums: -1170, 1152

* Spellbook room: 9, 9

So i plugged it into the link for the library.. and still nothing happened.. o__o;

Well firstly, make sure you're using your own archives URL, not the one shown in the guide - just go 1 or 2 rooms into the archives, then paste the coordinates into the appropriate spaces in your URL bar. :yes:

I didn't actually use the tab key, I just moved the mouse along all the bookshelves and clicked on the links. Looking back on it, I think using tab would have been better :P

Your room coordinates are 9,9 right? (Sorry if I'm sounding annoying, I'm just trying to cover every possibility)

No, you don't sound annoying - if anything I probably do. I really thank you for your time and help. :]

And Yes, i am for sure that it was 9,9... I've clicked about like.. a ton of times.. But still never the right book. =/

edit// HAHAHAHA! Gosh! NOW I get it... XD Thanks for your help! :] <3

I'm glad you figured out the problem :D

Did you actually get the spellbook yet or are you still looking?

i've gotten to the spell book but don't really feel like trying out all 52,143 spells :P can someone give me a hint?

ohkay nvm... it wasn't sposed to do anything, i was meant to go back to the hall... my bad! ><

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Space Faerie Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well I believe there's a certain spell you have to cast at some point - it's mentioned in the TDN guide. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...
You're welcome by the way. :D

Enjoy the fruits of all your hard work on the plot!

I am in the same boat I think and have been trying for 2 days to get this book. My room is 15-18 and i have gotten to the room and cheked every book 4 times and still can't get it. I'm so close to finishing this but I'm ready to cry.I've plugged in my coords for for room as staed in a earlier post so I'm fairly sure this is right. I've clicked the fire so I'm able to click on the books. I've mapped out the bookcases and cked them 4 times now as there are suppose to be 31 clickable books and don't know what else to do, please help. I'm listing my star data just in case I missed something.

-128 261

-88 231

-48 201

-8 201

32 231

72 261

according to the guides my room should be x=15 and y=18

Yes, those are the right coordinates. :yes: Try using the 'tab' key to toggle through all the clickable books.

Yes, those are the right coordinates. :yes: Try using the 'tab' key to toggle through all the clickable books.

MY tab key doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong.

I just went through the room again still no book 3 days now looking for that book

I finally found that book, a special thanks to Sky Shadow for your help

Was it the tab key that did it or did you just get lucky? :)

You're welcome anyway, whether or not I was actually of any help. :P

Unless I've suddenly forgotten my year 1 maths, you have the correct coordinates... try clearing your browser's cache and then checking all the books again. :yes:

That is really weird... are you sure that you haven't missed out any books in the room (I'm sure there aren't exactly 31 books in every room)?

my sleeper location is as follows

(-176,102)

(-136,72)

(-96,42)

(-56,42)

(-16,72)

(24,102)

ive added them up on exel to make sure i got it right

-176 102

-136 72

-96 42

-56 42

-16 72

24 102

-456 432

15x 9y

ive gone to the room with my coordinates and now i dont know what to do ive been reading the previus posts and they mentioned something about fire so that you can click on books i have no clue what to do ive tryed tab like you said and thats just going for things that not on the picture like the go button on the serch so what do i do

• 2 weeks later...

I've checked your calculations and everything's valid, so you have the right room in the archives. :) All you need to do is check all the clickable books in the room (scan all the shelves and if you find a link click it to see if it's the right book) until you find the spellbook.

As for what to do after that, TDN has a helpful guide here.

Good luck! :D