Token Testing...Over?

So in today's new Chapter of RoS, it seems that Gorix and Cylara got the real Space Faerie Token. Also when I went to the testing place to check on this it even said that it had been found. However, the tests are still completable... Does anyone think there is still a point to doing them?

probably can keep doing them for points or something. If it was actually "found", and not just the new comic, I wonder what room it was in and if those tester get a ton of points or something.

Oh, I just looked on my token testing page and it actually has cylara and gorix on there saying to just leave the extra ones and the yurbot seems to crash out or something... but yeah, the tests can still be done.

That's what I meant when I said the testing page said it had been found.

I guess we could keep doing it for points, but I just don't want to waste my time doing all the tests and not getting anything for it.

I thought it was a pretty good comic, it seems that the plot is starting to wrap up now.

I guess you can still test the Tokens for extra points. That's what I think at least...

Possibly... but I don't think I'll bother about it right now. Except maybe to annoy the Yurbot. :P

I haven't actually completed any of the tests before, since I've hardly had anything to do with this step.

I should really try and earn some more plot points :D