What am i supposed to do?

_Zafia_

TDN has a guide here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/return-sloth/ros-part-five/

But to answer your more specific question, when you finish setting your equipment for one round of the test, you should click the padlock to lock in your answer. When the timer runs out, everybody's answers will be checked and you'll go to the next round if everybody was correct. :yes:

Did you participate in the Tale of Woe plot? This step is very like the grave digging we did in that plot - you don't have to do any of the parts at all but the more you do do, the more point you get in the end :)

That should be correct. :yes: It's just like the battledome step in that aspect.

Thats great because i really hate math and whats that with the cylinder thingy, the length is x and cross-sectional is y and q have a density of e/cm3. My head is sore just by reading that lol.

XD You could just do the singularity thing I guess. I like maths personally (one reason why I'm so high ranked in DOOM Corp. :devil: ).

[offtopic]You can find out more by clicking the badge with the green glow in my siggy.[/offtopic]

Well it seems that this step is pretty much over...