Week 1: AAA or Abigail?

antiaircraft

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh... tried it once. I couldn't even beat Abigail. I give up. [/patheticattentionspan] :P

I once again didn't even both trying for AAA. I just took the easy way out and went with Abigail. Hey, I don't really mind and the prize was a wearable anyway. I haven't actually tried this whole time throughout the Daily Dare because the scores have either been extremely easy or extremely hard for me. If there is a score that I can come close to but will need to work hard to get, then I might start trying...

I just took the easy way out and went with Abigail. Hey, I don't really mind and the prize was a wearable anyway.

Thats why i just took abigails score. Though the lava toy could have been cool, but hey i got a pair of new shoes instead lol.

Well at least you're working harder on this than I am. :P But I do have MoTA work as an excuse...

For me so far:

Abigail: 1

AAA: 0

I haven't really had the time to play much. :P

Ouch! The new Ultimate Bullseye... oh well, I couldn't do many of the other games either. :P

Can you still get the Uberiffic prize if you beat Abigail by default; losing to AAA but beating her score…?

I was hoping for that but it doesn’t matter now anyway. Volcano Run totally screwed me over. I thought 150 was too easy! I was optimistic even though my high score was 800 something- surely if I played all night I’d get it! But that game only managed to make me mildly depressed. When I got home today with thirty minutes before the launch day of the game was over I was okay again, for even if I didn’t beat 1200, I’d beat Abi’s score and hopefully be in the running for Uberiffic still… at 11:59 NST I pressed send score… PROBLEMS POSTING SCORE! And you can’t even beat 150 in half a second…

And sue me but some tears slipped out. x___x Maybe at least I can still go for that lava fountain. It’s wearable right? I thought it’d be nice with my pet. *shakes fist*

How’s that for an introductory post? Hi guys! :evo:

I went for Abigail... again... today. I just don't have the time to get good enough at the games. Highest I got today was a 39, I spent my entire 1/2 hr of free time practising... still not enough. I need more free time! So I am now:

Abigail - 6

AAA - 0 :(

Maybe I'll beat him once this month... I wish I had longer than 5 minutes to spend on Wocky Wobble... that would have been a definate AAA game for me... I got super close in those 5 minutes.

Kinda cheated AAA today. Just went into Gravity Mode and kept losing until a Fish Negg spawned first. Insta-900 points. Lame, but effective.

If anyone else does this, thank me for lowering the price of the Meerca Neggs >_>

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

The original topic had been answered. Check out the NEW week 2 topic for more Daily Dare chat!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Superfly if you have any questions regarding this action.