Week 1: AAA or Abigail?

antiaircraft

XD Well it seems that everybody's having a lot of fun... I tried Wicked Wocky Wobble just now, but the best I could get was about 145. :grrr:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edna's shadow is a fun game... I'm still wondering how to go farther than level 5... I really don't know how to position Edna and her shadow to complete that one. edmoretime is the cheatcode of Edna's shadow, by the way. It adds 25sec to your timer!

I've decided to give all the wearables that I'm getting to pets on my sides, since I can't dress 2 of the pets of my main! (Maraquan and Baby. I have the perfect background for them already :P)

Good luck with the challenges everybody!

Wow todays score is an extremely high 700 in Kiko Match II!!! Considering my high score is like 170, chances are I'll have to go with Abigail today...

I hate this challenge - my best is like 177 - i cant get higher than like 300 points. *sream*

The only tip i have for this game is to click no til animations because they slow the game down. And "ineedmoretime" 1 time pr game to gain 15 extra seconds.

Wow this is my 100 post wohooo

Curse you, Kiko Match! Everyone knows that most people that play Neopets have ADHD! What would lead you to think that any of us would be good at such a game? T_T

Kiko Match is not good for people with SHORT TERM MEMORY PROBLEMS!!!

Agree lol - I forget what i just click the second it turns around. Though i'll keep fighting until bedtime - so far i got about 355p lol.

Well i gave up, though i can still get the 2 best prize, and unfortunally that'll have to for this time.

Like with the MJB on the first day I didn't even try. I just went for Abigail and I am content with that.

That takes my current tally of challenges completed up to:

AAA: 3

Abigail: 2

way to go pormadori, I stopped at about 147. I could have got higher, but I really didn't see myself ever being able to get up to 700. So, another Abigail for me. Oh well, at least I'm still in the running for the 2nd place pize, as long as I remember to keep at it every day!

Wow congratulations pormadori on actually beating AAA. I didn't try and therefore didn't fail, I just went straight for Abigail.

I don't really mind about the Ultimate Prize anyway, I always knew I wasn't going to get it.

Well I'm definitely not going to try a memory game with the headache I have right now...

Memory games are annoying enough, but attempting it with a headache? Ugh, I'd rather not.

Hopefully there will be a better game tomorrow (hopefully one I can do :D )

:P I'm rather far behind on the games, so I don't think I'll try seriously for this Daily Dare anyway.

I'm going to try and do my best in all the challenges. I'm just looking for a bit of fun and some handy prizes and obviously I'm not too serious about this whole thing as I've spent less than 5 minutes on each challenge.

Plus an avatar or sidebar at the end would be nice too. Next challenge in 5 minutes...

And today's challenge is... Volcano Run II! AAA tops out at 1200 points and Abigail at 150 - good luck to all participants! Ready... set... play!!! :P

XD I'm too busy with the new plot step to try now, but I suck at that game anyway.