Week 1: AAA or Abigail?

antiaircraft

Well I've yet to get over 200 points, and I can't play much more today since I need to study for exams, but I have my hopes for this game... :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's challenge from AAA was a huge piece of cake, oddly enough.

Unfortunatly, I still have AAA to beat from yesterday.

So now the prize I could get so far is the Megasuperb one. That is, if I can at least get Meepit Juice Break. =/

I don't think I'll be doing the Daily Dare this year. It really hard for me to get a computer, I've already missed the first challenge (which I really wanted to do). That disqualifies me for first place. Maybe I'll just sit and watch this one...

@Reveng: Awww im sorry. Thats what i did last year. I had dial-up and didnt do the DD.

Guest Sloth Von Karma
Yeah.. The Kass Basher is the one of the few games I h8 xD

Sorry but i hope that they never put it up for DD ever again.. ^_^

Me too and I hope it isn't in this year's Daily Dare, because I'd lose the chance for Ultimate prize.

I got 227 before i challenged AAA(im an idiot =/)

then i got 201 afterwords. YAY ME!

Wocky Wobbly is a fun game!

If you just go to the Daily Dare page before you actually send your score, challenge AAA, then send your score you can win the challenge that way. That's how I do it, that way I am not stuck trying to beat AAA when I can't!

I do that as well Ashley, it's a lot easier than guessing who you can beat. There is a lot less margin for error.

Anyway, 30 minutes or so until the next challenge, I wonder what it will be? Edna's Shadow is going to be a game eventually, perhaps it'll will be the challenge for tomorrow. We shall see.

Woohoo! Took me about 3 tries, but then I got the hang of it and achieved AAA's score reasonably easily. I got 1159, which is a personal best by like 700 points (I don't play this game much though).

I'm gonna go put my Itchy Invasion Background on my pet now!

Ack. I still have one exam left to deal with, and a load of work, so I doubt I'll be able to tackle the DD for a while. :( Oh well, good luck to everybody else.

If you just go to the Daily Dare page before you actually send your score, challenge AAA, then send your score you can win the challenge that way. That's how I do it, that way I am not stuck trying to beat AAA when I can't!

I know that. I forgot to do that. XD hence i was an idiot

I have to admit, I am really impressed with AAA's prizes thus far. Before this began a lot of people said they wanted better/more useful prizes and I can say that I am satisfied with the wearables he's given out. I think the Wicked Wocky Wobble Helmet and the Itchy Invasion Background look really, really cool. I also like the MJB Background, but I haven't got it unfortunately.

Didn't think I could beat AAA today...my previous high score on Itchy Invasion was only 493. BUT I actually read the game instructions more closely and its amazing how knowing how to play actually helps :whistle: I did it, beat AAA with just a little room to spare.

Yeah!

I'm kind of excited to see what tomorrow's challenge is (only about 45 minutes).

The past two challenges have been easy as pie, so perhaps AAA will throw a hard one at us? I wonder what the prize will be (most likely a wearable)?

Reasonably easy. I got a score of 732, easily beating AAA and earning myself another Daily Dare wearable.

The Edna's Shadow Background looks good, but I think I'll keep my Itchy Invasion Background for now.