Week 1: AAA or Abigail?

antiaircraft

Well I challenged AAA's score today... 2700 is quite a long stretch as I just found out. So far I've managed to get just over 1750, so I'm closing in on that elusive score...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Topic changed to "Week 1" instead of "Day 1" :) We'll have a topic for each week. Fun Idea.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

Edit: Yay! I made a pinned topic! :P

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you should have done instead is just play the game until you beat AAA's score. Then you challenge him, then you send score and you'll have done it. That way you have Abigail to fall back on should you fail miserably at AAA's score.

As for today's challenge, it wasn't too bad. I took the easy way out, due to being horrible at MJB and so I beat Abigail's score with ease. Now I wait 'til tomorrow.

XD I'm not playing this that seriously. :P

Gack! One... second... too slow! Just one second!!! :S

I took AAA's challenge n scored 3923 in 1 try.

Meeptroid - gonna write it here so others can see it :)

Well my strategi is to get as many points as possible in the 1 round - usually i get about 500-550points in the first round. U can get about 90 with all pipes filled n 50 in bonus. In the other rounds start combining the pipes with the meepits, when u have done that, try matching em with a same colour pipe. and make sure u get as many extra pipes as possible b4 u connect the pipes with the meepits - make sure u take advantage of all the time so dont connect until theres 1-2 sec left.

If u do it that way it cant go all wrong.

I had to go with Abigail's score on this one...Juice break is definately NOT my game. My high is 1,464 & I think that was a fluke as usually I don't get over 1000. Here's hoping I can do better on tomorrows game!

You got that high, Zafia?

Could you please PM or post how exactly your method was? I know all the basics dos and don'ts of the game.

it would be great if you helped me out.

I got up to 2,000 Points before I lost...

Still attempting though.

I had to go with Abigails. My mouse died and so I had to touchpad it.. my finger is raw. I got 1096 though, not too bad with a touchpad. I'm not sure if I would have been able to beat 2700 even with a mouse though. I used commander dooms method... and will probably continue to do that. I'm not the best of gamers.. so I'll probably only get abigail each day.. but I wouldn't want to short myself if I happen to pull out an AAA score!

Luckily the first game was one I am good at! MJB is easy for me so I challenged AAA and beat him my first time playing! YAY! Now I just hope it continues to be games I am good at, or scores I can at least reach! Good luck everyone!

Took me 3 hours but i got it.

The prize was a Meepit Background thing. I dunno. I sold mine for 60k. :D

Go me!

Well today's challenge is Wocky Wobble... I've never played that game before, so I guess I'll just beat Abigail's score sometime.

Ouch what a pain - this game took me 30 minutes - never played it be4. But i finally got a decent score :D - I challanged AAA after i got 330 in that game. Im feeling proud of my self lol.

A tip to this game - go after the ones that gives +22 n over. Dont care if u miss a couple, u have endless life in that game. N the ones with a gold flashing ring around em is worthy - i just grabbed one that gave me 111points.

This game was simple, took me about 5 minutes. Do note that if you type "wocky" when you have three items a buzzer comes down and gives you some powerup or something. I seem to recall it freezing the stack or something (although it didn't do that when I tried it today)

I do like these wearables as prizes, they'll be useful after the Daily Dare is over. Good to sell and also to wear.

Ah, it's not that hard after all. :D A good thing I refrained from making an early judgement call this time round.

My score in Meepit Juice was 3,749 - I got the avatar too. Its so cool. I checked Avatar Log and only 11 % of users have this avatar oh and of course me too. ;D

But I have a question for you people - how do you think will the price for background will be so high all the time?

For now I have twice defeated AAA. I want the The Ultimate Prize. :D

The Meepit background *should* go down - in fact, it should've gone down right from the beginning (like the helmet did today) because as more people win them there are more available for sale... however this has not been the case, mainly it seems because some people have been purposely trying to inflate them.

I managed to defeat AAA today too, raising my high score in that game from 44 before today lol I've discovered that I actually like the game xD

I do not like Wicked Wocky Wobble in the slightest. I tried for ages to get over 200, but the closest I got was 190. I decided to try it "just one more time" before I challenged Abigail. I got 204. Yay me!! Of course I dropped everything a millisecond later, but I couldn't have cared less. :) My Grundo looks loverly in her new helmet.

I got 227 before i challenged AAA(im an idiot =/)

then i got 201 afterwords. YAY ME!

Wocky Wobbly is a fun game!