How can it be possible to Beat AAA's score on the launch day of all the games.

_Zafia_

To beat them on the launch day, I'm pretty sure it means to beat them on the day each game comes out. I could be wrong but that was my interpretation of it... Perhaps you should check the Neoboards, or you could just wait for a reply here.

Ok cool, I hope it helped.

Now I actually have to beat AAA everyday and the Master Prize will be mine (not gonna happen though)

I think its fairly easy if the AAA's scores is set low as the ones last year. I had a looked at em n it didnt looked to hard on me. The big question for me is, that im not sure i can play everyday lol. Though i wish u gl with beating him :)

The ones this year are a bit tougher I think. I'm already getting confused by all these pipes (although it is a fun game). :P

Hmm... if I practice a few more times I could probably work my way up to 2,700. I should play games more. :P

Well my strategi is to get as many points as possible in the 1 round - usually i get about 500-550points in the first round. U can get about 90 with all pipes filled n 50 in bonus. In the other rounds start combining the pipes with the meepits, when u have done that, try matching em with a same colour pipe. and make sure u get as many extra pipes as possible b4 u connect the pipes with the meepits.

If u do it that way it cant go all wrong ;) :P

Well anyone who wants to do well in all 30 or so games is going to have to be pretty quick on the uptake (or an obsessive gamer). :yes:

I thought I was going to DIE trying to beat AAA's score on Meepit Juice Break! I figure, might as well go for the top prize, and as it was the first day, I wouldn't let myself give up, lol

It took me hours, and I got very frustrated and so close a few times, but finally, I beat his score and came in at 2,784.

Never again. I can't see how it's even possible to get the avatar - that requires 3,500 points, at least! *faints*

I beat Wocky Wobble, though. At first I thought you couldn't let falling items hit the ground, but when I saw you could, I just waited it out and kept balanced, and it was easy enough.

Gotta take this one day at a time *shakes her head* I don't even want to think about a challenge on a game I'm absolutely rubbish at - like Ultimate Bullseye 2 (the first one was so much better! I miss it :crying:)

XD Meepit Juice Break got a bit hectic for me, but I kept going at it and didn't get too frustrated - still haven't made 2700 though.

I find it hard beating AAA for the first game, I was behind him just by 50 points.

I know about that - I was so close once, just one more feeding. But I was one second too slow! :grrr: Just one second!!! *runs around in circles*

How about Kiko Match today? How good are you guys at that?

I'm asking because I wanted to see how much the Colourful Kiko Candy Basket costs - but the SSW can't find any o_O is that game really that hard?!?

It is hard to score high in that game, unless you have a really good memory and are fast to click. I went for Abigail because I can't score over 200pts at Kiko Match!

It is hard to score high in that game, unless you have a really good memory and are fast to click. I went for Abigail because I can't score over 200pts at Kiko Match!

Wow o_O I had no idea.. First try, I landed on 700 exactly, so I had to do it again and got 795.

You know, if you type 'ineedmoretime', you get an extra 30 seconds. And instead of remembering where all the pieces are when the number of pieces goes up, click on the first one, and then click through the whole thing looking for that one piece. When you find it, do it again with the next one, and the next one, and the next one. That's how I do it.

And give them names. Mine are named Checkered, Crying, Ouchie, Mad, Evil, Blah (the dark blue one that looks very tired), Thinker, Kind - give me a second, and I'll show you all - because I'm nice ^_^

Edit: Here you go =) a guide from a person who easily beat the 700 score (me ^_^)

kikoguide_withnames.jpg

I've a very bad memory... and other more interesting stuff to work on. I usually call them by color (in French so don't ask)

Thanks for the tips though. I'm sure it will help a few people around here :)

Never again. I can't see how it's even possible to get the avatar - that requires 3,500 points (MJB), at least! *faints*

I managed to score out that, quite easy. :guiltysmiley:

Oh, thanks for the guide. So I have beat AAA 5 times. ^^

:P I have yet to beat AAA once - I'm too lazy busy to practice much.

I've beaten AAA three times. In fact the scores are tied at AAA-3, Abigail-3. Exciting stuff :P

My scores are also tied right now - 4 beats each =)

I SUCK at Ultimate Bullseye, whether it be the original or the new version, and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get 700 in Meerca Chase. I actually got as far as 468 in easy mode - took quite a while! - but then I bumped into a red Negg.. And Volcano Run has never been my strength either. And it's ridiculous how little you have to brush everything before you get torched.

I hope they chose a game I find easier in the next few days, I'm getting tired of sucking..

Ugh I have to try for Meeca Chase, so I'll go and do that now. Shouldn't be too hard.

I am very disappointed about Ultimate Bullseye. I could have easily gotten that score with a bit of time, but I was rushing to go out for the night at around 10pm NST. As a result I had to do it really quickly and crappily and didn't have a chance to beat AAA's score, even though I could have. I actually got 50 with 3 bullseyes without even trying but I had to leave :(

Now off to play Meerca Chase!

I'm in pain right now.

I have a wisdom tooth that is growing crooked, and it collided with my cheeck and cheeckbone a few weeks ago. I'm currently wainting to get an answer on whether or not the city will help me pay for having it pulled out - I'm on a kind of social security because of lifelong mental illnes, and I can't afford it myself.

And right now I'm in pain - because I am ONE BIG SMILE!

Last time we battled AAA and his sister, there was one game I didn't beat: Destruct-O-Match. In my arrogance, I chose the high score of 2500, but I couldn't beat it in time before the contest ended. So this time, I decided to wait and play untill I got over 2400 before challenging one of them.

And I got it! YAY! :thumbsup: :cool: :woot: :D

Congratulations!

Well all I can say now is that I just suck... :P