Not again?

sentinelzm

You know, They weren't even on the harbor of the Lost Desert. :mellow: They were in the middle of the sand. The most unexpected place it could have gone was Kreludor... that would be cool...

They've gone to Faerieland. Safely. No damage. So, what is stopping them going to Kreludor?

:laughingsmiley: Someone finally agrees with me!!! Yay!!! :woot:

I really would like it to be kreludor, but Maraqua or Kiko Lake or Altador would be cool.

Hmmmm.....Can't wait for the plot to start! & AND I can't wait for the altador prizez!

Prizes would be good by now. Didn't they say that they would release them already.

HAHA! I bet I KNOW where the ship's gonna go! Back to Mystery Island! LOL! Yea....It popped up again....with only 2 pages of comic.....and no clues....well a bit. but they're pretty vague..... Who do you think's gonna be the antagonist? protagonist?

ARG! I KNOW IT'S THE KOUGRA! I just know it! My second guess is the kougra. or the......locked up nimmo.

HAHA! I bet I KNOW where the ship's gonna go! Back to Mystery Island! LOL! Yea....It popped up again....with only 2 pages of comic.....and no clues....well a bit. but they're pretty vague..... Who do you think's gonna be the antagonist? protagonist?

ARG! I KNOW IT'S THE KOUGRA! I just know it! My second guess is the kougra. or the......locked up nimmo.

Maybe it was the captain. But I get the feeling that even TNT doesn't even know.