I have a 30-page report due on Beijing

Captain Awesome Pants

*Steals your relaxation* Yay, now I can relax properly and not get any of my work done! :P

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine by me, I've got plenty of relaxation to share around.

Everybody, take some relaxation, free of charge! *hands out relaxation*

*Has all my relaxation stolen by the Pant Devil*

Oh well... back to work. *Pulls out calculator and tackles Engineering Maths*

• 2 weeks later...
Well apparently it's also much easier to forget a language when you're young, especially if you pick another one up in its place. :P

That's true. I know two people that have that happen to them, myself included. I used to speak Thai as a little kid, but then once I learned English I forgot how to speak it. Same thing happened to my Chinese friend.

....not much workload at my school currently. just science fair I need to worry about ^^

Gack! We just received a presentation assignment for IT - now I'll have to prepare to drone on about some boring stuff for ten minutes. <_<

A person bogged down with work,

Will make a sound like... glurk? :P

I don't really like doing poetry either. Writing fiction is much more fun. :yes:

Today is a public holiday at least, so I can clear away a good chunk of my workload (or just procrastinate (: ).

Slowly assignments are starting to come into me now, but I'm sure the rate in which they come will increase as I get closer to exam time, which is in about 5-6 weeks.

Of course, even if I get like two weeks or more to do them, I'll probably just do them on the day before they are due anyway.

:grrr: I hate presentations. Now I have to do an oral one for English as well. We're supposed to be studying engineering, not sleeptalking! *headdesk*

:grrr: I hate presentations. Now I have to do an oral one for English as well. We're supposed to be studying engineering, not sleeptalking! *headdesk*

I don;t even want to hear the word presentation, at least not for another 6 months or so! I finally just got done with all my end of semester presentations. I had two big ones, one for molecular cell and another for embryology, not fun at all. At least I think I did really well on both of them! Now all thats left is a 10 page paper and exams, exams, exams.

I have an advanced trigonometry test that I'm pretty much going to fail tomorrow... I should probably be practising instead of posting here. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow. The number of things that are focused on China. Even you have to do a report on Beijing...

I don't know much about it, apart from that it's previously know as Peking and it wasn't the Capital of China until...some year.

:laughingsmiley: I'm refusing to watch any programmes about China, but I'm not missing the Olympics.

Like your siggy, by the way. I just read the "Penguins, lovely." bit not long ago, actually. I've finished the book now ^^

EDWARD!! XD

And the olympics really weren't my thing before, anyway.

Sadly, I do remember that because of the stadium, Beijing is now called like the Bird's eye view city or something....

Edward :yes:

The opening ceremony was quite good actually.

I didn't know about the Bird's Eye View city thing...it's kinda weird.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on topics inactive for longer than 14 days and stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.