Levy's Comics

Guest Levy

Erm... pop up in everybody's face, shout "Revenge!", and then disappear in a puff of smoke? :P

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly my point. :yes: I wasn't suggesting that you did it all the time, just that it would be funny to see in a comic.

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy

I don't have a sheet from Dillon.

Everyone who has been reading this topic should send me a sprite sheet. I'm going to make a great big one frame comic soon.

I don't have a sheet from Dillon.

Everyone who has been reading this topic should send me a sprite sheet. I'm going to make a great big one frame comic soon.

Ok levy just wait til later tonigt

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy

Those who have given me sheets, I have saved in my pen drive. I am asking for anyone wanting to be in my one frame comic. Everyone I already got a sheet from will be in it.

All right! *Waits in anticipation*

This board has given me an excuse to waste even more time on TDN. :P

I'm looking forward to it as well, any comic involving myself interests me :D

And I don't need an excuse to waste time on TDN, I just do it anyway :P

I must give an excuse to my own workaholic neural circuits and the DOOM board of directors. :yes:

But keeping up with all the posts nowadays is actually getting harder. :D

I seem to be able to keep up with all the posts reasonably well, the Newest Post option is a huge help with that.

Still, a group comic, I wonder what it will be about? I suppose we'll see soon enough...

Yes, we will. In the meantime, let's brainstorm some more random comic ideas. (:

Hmm possibly a DOOM Corp related comic? Yourself and I could be banding together to commit some sort of evil deed and then another character tries to stop us and hilarity ensues? That's just a very basic idea though. Or their could be a comic about the current inactivity of the forums and the fact that about 3 or 4 people are making the vast majority of the posts. But then again, it's up to Levy, he might completely hate my ideas and I don't really mind :D

Or perhaps there could be a comic centred around the fact that I take so long to post in roleplays... :P

The recipe is not a secret - I've said it before, and I will state it again: together with the delicious custom cookie mix, the cookies also include a sprinkling of neural-inferface nanobeads. These beads interact with your nervous system, and alter the cookie taste to precisely match your favourite flavour. :yes: The neural interface can also be used to do other things, such as [this section has been censored for security reasons (clearance # alpha alpha ++)]. :devil:

Choc chip cookies are good, but our cookies with nanobeads are much better. That's why we give so many away....and have so many slaves

Sweet, I've been looking forward to this comic. It's a good idea to try and include everybody :D

Can you give us any clues as to what it's about, or will that ruin it?