Hardest start so far?

Which star do you think has been the hardest (both finding it and solving the puzzle) so far? b)

Of course, I cannot answer this question, because I know all of the answers/puzzles :whistle:

haha the hardest for me to find was #2..but thats only because I was overlooking it. But the hardest part out of everything was the second question!!!

The hardest is the second star for Part 2. The very first star was kind of confusing because I didn't know how everything worked and looked but then i spotted it and knew how everything worked at that moment. The first star for Part 2 was kind of easy and the second one is still unknown for me. I can't find it. People say they kept overlooking it and didn't notice it 'til they looked closer. I did that and I still can't find the second star. I looked at every single article, section, guide, and searched and look and killed my eyes 100000 times and much more stuff and I still can't spot it.

i STILL haven't found the first one. geez, this always happens to me. :angry:

finally found the first star... *feels stupid* :* The second star is easy to find? whaaa i cant find it? i looked @ all the articles on the page ........

Even though I did find the star by myself (Honestly! :D) I'd say the first one was the most difficult, mainly due to the whole vagueness of the Space Faerie! :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, as the BIG, BOLD, RED TEXT suggests, after 3 tries you ARE disqualified - you cannot enter an answer, and thus you cant get a code and cant win.

I think Star 2 had the hardest puzzle, but was easier to find. I liked where Star 1 was placed. Sly. XD

*Feeling stupid* I DON'T get it.....I can't even find the 1st star!!!

Star 2 = ROCK HARD! Although I only found star 1 by searching every single page on the site...I'm not good with clues. It also doesn't help that every time I go to look for it I'm falling asleep (like right now...2am and I've been up since 8am doing tiring things lol)! I thought the puzzle for star 1 was pretty easy though.

x_x *Gasp* I couldn't breath there for a second! I found the second star just a few minutes ago. I can't beleive I've caught up all the way with the Space Faerie Plot. I would love to express my happiness by posting all the smilies in the post, but I'm to happy to right now. *Several seconds later* Sorry everyone. I just got into one of my happy moments. I usually spazz out at times like these. *Silence* Anyway, the puzzle to star number two was pretty difficult. Puzzle number one was pretty average for me. Okay, I'm done talking now...

I would definately say that star number one was hardest to find, and the hardest puzzle to solve was that of star number two. :)