is anyone else having problems with the SFP?

I found the first star...I know the answer I am 1000% sure that I am right...but how do I know if I got it or not. I have never done one of these before ....anyone else having problems?

You'll know when you've got it when it has a big star and a password of some sort (random combination in bold lettering)

If you DON'T get a code, you haven't completed it.

I'm having a really, really hard time finding the second one for Part 2...

I can't find anything!

I'm stumped... :S

You'll know when you've got it when it has a big star and a password of some sort (random combination in bold lettering)

If you DON'T get a code, you haven't completed it.

Is it hidden in the forum of the site? :eh:

when it means article, it means the subtopic article with all the managing guids, neopeets article, season , etc. that part right?

I asked they why I could not put my answer in...I dont know I dont think I can do this...I mean if you only have so many guesses then I am out becuause I didnt get the first one. I know the answer...and it is right..I dont want to go on to the next till I find this one. Thats the way it sould be....you dont get the second star untill you find, click, and solove the first one.....

hey I was just wondering if the second star was as easy to spot as the first one because i spotted the first one so easily but I am having trouble finding the second one I have been to almost every page and I am 99.9% sure I know where it should be I find the clue pretty obvious but I can not find it... can someone plz push me in the right direction or at least let me know if it is as easy to physically see as the first thx:)

man..how come people find it easily, i haven't ? can i atleast have a hint to where the star is near or do not reply if that is a question that could get me disqualified. Am i the only one who hasn't found the first star?

i'm pretty sure this isn't against the rules to ask, so i'll ask it -

i've found 3 stars so far, and solved all the puzzles: the police one, the criminal one and the numbers box one...

what i want to know, is because i only started today, as opposed to on the first day, which ones i have completed? which one haven't i done yet? in terms of order, i mean?